1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is being released in 2016 and it looks like it's from Ultimate Soldier circa 1997. $240 for this. What a joke.

This is being released in 2016 and it looks like it's from Ultimate Soldier circa 1997. $240 for this. What a joke.

Riiiiight.

I think he looks great! I would have done some things different in certain areas but it's nothing there that isn't a quick fix for what amounts to personal preference/taste. I don't see much here to complain about personally. The sculpt looks to be an original effort and quite realistic, and it's obviously Frank. The body is a beast and it looks to be well proportioned. The weapons and accessories all look well made. Hopefully this will turn out as good as I see here. But there are good reason to be a little more hopeful with SSC lately. The Jango sculpt, while not perfect, turned out quite well, and that new Deadpool figure looks like a real winner all around from what I can tell. The price is what's killing it for me. :(

Very funny how fans/collectors disagree on topics like this. I've always been a fan of The Punisher's potential as a character, often it comes over two dimensional and lacking in a compelling story arc, but I do appreciate the effectiveness and simplicity of the character's look.

I would change nothing about this toy. For me, it combines all the great elements from the classic look and the more modern interpretation. I like the face as it is aged and creased, Frank Castle should never look young IMO. The faded skull logo is perfect as are the white gloves and boots which suggest the original comic book design, sure they're a little ridiculous but so are comic books. It doesn't have to make sense or be "real world" applicable, it's all people in tights.

This figure is perfect as is, I've already PO. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never post while drunk, or give your cat unsupervised access to the internet.

:lecture

rVKxv.jpg

So Netflix is so jazzed about Bernthal's Punisher performance the character might get its own spinoff series? How supercool is that? Makes this figure a little more relevant, don't it?! Very cool news. Looking forward to seeing this figure in hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mezco's Punisher's now offer a few less expensive (6") options.

But the Netflix show was so good i'll just get them all now! :lol

Last edited:
Back