• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Sideshow Cantina Band Member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new or used 1/6 SS cantina band member. Any member will do, I missed out on these and I would like to add it to my collection.

star-wars-episode-iv-a-new-hope-figrin-dan-figure-sideshow-collectibles-100085-p.jpg

The hasbro ones are a great alternative. I got all 6 for 80.00. I bought 6 new pairs of dragon german black boots to replace bulky hasbro ones. Plan on getting new bodies at some point. For what you pay for 1 sideshow band member you can have all 6. I think hasbro head closer to on screen band members. Just a thought and good luck with the hunt.

If you can't find any, I was at a sideshow retailer on Long Island the other day and seen multiple in the shop. I know they have an online shop as well as I was talking with the guy. The store is called Fantastic Toyage. Give them a call if all else fails! Classy shop and nearly all sideshow star wars products were in it!

Back