1/6 Sideshow based commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome! BTW, it is pics of the armor on this page painted black (as the undercoat for the weathering) that made me keep my custom (yes, I mean McD cup) clone armor black, you can see it on the custom bounty hunter in my new sig...

I'm looking forward to seeing him truly completed, and I'm wondering which will be better... yours, or Sidshow's when he comes out? (heard some rumors about them making a commander cody, saw some pics of the Temuera HS sideshow was workin on, looks like it'll be good!)

That looks awesome! BTW, it is pics of the armor on this page painted black (as the undercoat for the weathering) that made me keep my custom (yes, I mean McD cup) clone armor black, you can see it on the custom bounty hunter in my new sig...

I'm looking forward to seeing him truly completed, and I'm wondering which will be better... yours, or Sidshow's when he comes out? (heard some rumors about them making a commander cody, saw some pics of the Temuera HS sideshow was workin on, looks like it'll be good!)

Im guessing sideshows will be v good, but accurate weathering would really test them especially on a mass produced piece, ive seen their sculpt and dare i say it the hairs wrong, the sculpt i saw of theirs had Temuera with hair like jangos, where as Codys head is part shaved.:monkey3

Great figure Hurricane.I like it when they are weathered and worn. Looks way more realistic and just plain cooler to me than pristine figures.

Pretty much done now, i replaced the ankles with some stiffer ones from another Ht body, the right hand side antenna thingy was made from brass and bits n bobs, shoulder armor was heat formed over a milliput master, some subtle airbrsh work to do and hes finished.
2010_03070005.jpg

2010_03070008.jpg

2010_03010021.jpg

2010_03050003.jpg

2010_03070013.jpg

2010_03070018.jpg

2010_03070019.jpg

:horror that's incredible! Great job, I think this one'll rival the SS when it comes out.

I need to get/make more clones...

Chuffin ace Hurricane!! Love it all really hope to get started on mine this week, really excited.

Brilliant paint work and I love the backpack and helm.

Back