1/6 Sideshow based commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know sideshow are doing this but i was prompted to go ahead anyway...its 'in progress' but photos inminent.

Im not happy with my utapau clone so im gonna do something with him, im thinking either Commander Neyo, Bacara or fox :confused:

He is a great figure... I only have a couple of prequel figures and that is one of them... said no to myself but bought it in the end and love it

darn it i dont have one but if I did it would be wrapped and on its way... well if the post office was open on Saturday night at this tie of night

I dont like the colour and the white is too grey. I'll swap him for a SS shock trooper if u fancy it.

Trouble is I want both... and passed on both!

EDIT: Hey! we're derailing another thread with an aimless ramble - Hurricane, where's those pictures man? get us back on track!

Yeah im in the same boat im trying to cut down on collecting but i cant help myself sometimes. Im gonna get a shock trooper anyway :lol

Yeah soz hurricane for messing your post up its my bad.

(edit) Its after looking at hurricane's awesome custom clones that gave me the idea of bashing him and maybe my 3 koto clones as well.

Yeah, sorry Hurricane, Larry, Mo & me will take our nonesence elsewhere! Your customs are some of the things that drew me to this forum originally, they are by far the best... Can't believe I haven't bought one yet! Im gonna have to go and have another look through your website mate!
all the best DG

p.s. Can't wait to see this figure!

Hurricane did u make molds for the republic commando/Boss RC in the end cos i'd love to buy an unpainted set from ya?

DSCF0079.jpg

Back