Statue 1/6 Sideshow Bad Blood Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingyeung

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all ... I am the new comer, living in Hong Kong.

Bad blood is my first sideshow statue... most of my alien and predators are manufactured by hottoys... may share them later ..

I bought the Bad blood from Hottoys Hong Kong, enjoy the photos :

Boxart
IMG_5035.JPG

Overall painting is unexpected good for me.
IMG_5038.JPG

IMG_7784.JPG

When I order it, worry about the face painting, but finally, is good
IMG_7785.JPG

IMG_7790.JPG

This part .... oh my god...:slap
IMG_7789.JPG

The axe ... is painted very metalic... and realistic, except the blood...
IMG_7786.JPG

The base's predator.... compared with the others part, the painting for the base is not performed with the best effort
IMG_7787.JPG

Very happy to have this item finally .... HOpe you enjoy the photos.

Nice, I think you're the first person to receive this. Congrats.

-

This piece has came out looking alot better than i thought it would

Is that a Celtic Pred on the ground? I may have to get it now since that's my favorite bio! I guess I missed that in the other pics.

Very nice, it came out really well, figures crossed now for the wolf!

Also i didn't even know this was shipping, they do sneak them out sometimes don't they.

I have to echo what others have stated.
This isn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. Of course, I was basing this off of the previous releases. :monkey4

Perhaps there is still hope for the 1/5 Wolf Predator.

Looks ok, haven't seen any depth to a pred paint app in awhile, just too flat, makes the spots look too pronounced.

Paint app is very underwhelming as is expected with Sideshow's Predators.

Yeah, I have to agree. Especially since with this particular piece, we've seen far-better paint apps. Then again, those were private commissions so it makes sense.
My only gripe other than the overall quality is that I wish the eyes were painted a different color; they don't stand out enough.

I think the statue's paint apps looks decent. Decent enough for a mass produced piece and the price you are paying. When will people realize that you are not going to get custom quality paint jobs on these pieces. If you did, you would be paying double, maybe triple the retail for it.

With that said I now have more hope for the Wolf Predator. I know its not going to be the greatest painted piece in the world but I am certain I will be more than satisfied with the paint job if its near the quality of this one.

101-Dalmatians-1961-three-puppies.jpg

i hope sideshow put some efforts into their $2000 wolf lsf, because it has been underwhelming since they restarted with the predator license.

101-Dalmatians-1961-three-puppies.jpg

i hope sideshow put some efforts into their $2000 wolf lsf, because it has been underwhelming since they restarted with the predator license.

Now...id seriously be pissed if I paid that much for a statue and it was not a master piece.

I think the statue's paint apps looks decent. Decent enough for a mass produced piece and the price you are paying. When will people realize that you are not going to get custom quality paint jobs on these pieces. If you did, you would be paying double, maybe triple the retail for it.

With that said I now have more hope for the Wolf Predator. I know its not going to be the greatest painted piece in the world but I am certain I will be more than satisfied with the paint job if its near the quality of this one.
It's $300. That's not cheap. Hot Toys has far superior paint apps on their $200 figures.

Back