1/6 Scale X-FILES: Agent Mulder's Office Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lozo

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This is my first time posting on here so I hope I'm doing it right and in the right section. I just had to show off the hard work I put into this pet project that I did over the course of my Christmas break. Boredom drives me to make some pretty random creations. I am a huge X-Files fan and have a few of the Sideshow figures. For a while I wanted to cook up a nice way to show them. I took a series of snap shots from the internet of Mulder's Office and slowly and painstakingly tried to replicate the room using a variety of materials (mostly balsa wood, foam core, and paint). I sized it to perfectly fit on an IKEA Detolf shelf. As I'm sure many of you are aware, this is a popular choice for displaying 12" figures. My final step I think will be to add an LED behind the skylight panel to make it lit like the real set. I hope you like it. Oh, and if any of you happen to have an Alex Krychek or Director Skinner figure you're willing to part with then let me know.

IMG_1235 (640x480).jpg
mulder_office15.jpg
IMG_1237 (480x640).jpg
IMG_0526 (525x640).jpg
IMG_1238 (640x480).jpg
IMG_1239 (480x640).jpg
IMG_1236 (480x640).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0525.jpg
    IMG_0525.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 198
god-DAMN that is awesome! and couldn't come at a better time with talk of the seires making a return -- YAY

That is very cool. Takes a lot of dedication and patience to do something like that. Based on some pictures I saw on Facebook there is some additional 1/6th scale X-Files love coming soon.

Back