1/6 scale Tardis FINISHED--image heavy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixeltwin: it's fragile, no doubt, but so are most of the models and statues I have around. It won't fall apart with a light touch -- I tried to put in a lot of interior bracing and so forth -- but I don't plan on dropping any bricks on it.

Ironman, and anybody else who wants the Tardis backdrop: pm me with an email addy.

Great work on the TARDIS. How many man hours did you put into that?
By the way...where did you get a 12 inch 9th Doctor figure?
Is that a custom job?

I've got one (TARDIS) that I'm working on right now... yours is impressive. I'm planning to add some lights to mine but no sound. Mine is a mish-mash between classic and new series.

Now if only we could get those Doctor figures here in the US..

That is quality work right there, very nice!..i used to watch Dr.Who all the time when i was young on TVO here in Canada.

WOW....that's simply an amazing work of art. I love it and I admit that I am jealous.....me wants it...precious..... :naughty:naughty

Niiiice! I love the cables. Like you said, the dangling cables really do add a lot to the finished TARDIS. I'll join the many PM'ing you about that awesome backdrop.

Back