1:6 Scale SSC Clone Commander (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool this is much better than some bull____ hammerhead or thrawn figures that only virgins care about.

Why all these requests for binoculars, but not the proper mirrored visor?

ct_yoda04.jpg

It'd be cool to see Sideshow think outside the box and out of left field and mirror the visor on one of these suckers somehow, instead of just straight repaints.

No, the Clone Commanders definitely have mirrored (or chromed) visors in AOTC...

Original-AOTC-Clone-Trooper-004.jpg

This costumer got it right:

me1.jpg

Last edited:
They still need to fix the shoulder armor too. It doesn't connect to the strap.

Why all these requests for binoculars, but not the proper mirrored visor?

ct_yoda04.jpg

It'd be cool to see Sideshow think outside the box and out of left field and mirror the visor on one of these suckers somehow, instead of just straight repaints.

That would be SWEET!!!!!

The Red Captain's also have the chrome visor.

I still think Sideshow should do some accessory packs and they could include some binocs in there too. Maybe they could do an environment of the command post that the Clones use on Geonosis and it could have a gunrack, some weapons and binocs and stuff like that. What do you Sideshow? I'm willing to let you have this idea for free. Or maybe you could send me one for free when it is released, LOL.

A mirrored visor would make this spectacular. Is there a cheap way to paint it "chromed" without making it look cheap? I don't the SSC version will have it

A mirrored visor would make this spectacular. Is there a cheap way to paint it "chromed" without making it look cheap? I don't the SSC version will have it

You could cut your own mylar or other reflective/metallic paper to fit inside the visor.

At this scale, some kind of iridescent paint would do the trick to create the "reflective" look...

But I'm with DC...just get us the binocs, please!

(....and a little Geonosian dirt in the detailing, please...)

At this scale, some kind of iridescent paint would do the trick to create the "reflective" look...

But I'm with DC...just get us the binocs, please!

(....and a little Geonosian dirt in the detailing, please...)

How about a couple of Geonosians as well?... Especially the zombie versions from TCW. :)

Back