1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Ex sculpt. I'll definitely pose him with that more aggressive one. One of my favourite figs (have three of them) and I'm going to love having him on my shelf.

Sucks he's not coming with a base, but hopefully they'll be some sort of bridge dio to come out later for all of them. I never really understood why IG came with the Fett base, as it always looked more like the Carbon freezing chamber.

I'd like it if they included an exclusive base similar to Fett's...a yellow one with the emblem that's on the sleeve of Bossk's flight suit (see my current avatar)...

Right now I've got IG-88 on the "big" stand, Fett on his left on the exclusive stand (the emblem one) and it would look pretty cool to have Bossk on his right with an "emblem" stand....

How about it, Sideshow?

I thought the emblem base as you describe was going to be a sure thing for the exclusive, jedibear, given what they'd done for Fett. Was pleasantly surprised that they went with the 'Unleashed' headsculpt, though. I doubt they'll revisit it, but I'd certainly be happy to get either the carbon freezing base (still puzzles me that they went with this theme w/IG-88, insinuating that it would be the 'standard' bounty hunter base, before dropping it with Bossk -- I know it wasn't movie accurate, but the overall aesthetic really works well for the hunters, IMO) or an emblem base. Wonder how difficult it would be to print out a decal of some sort and make a custom base for Bossk (with a professional finish)?

Last edited:
I'd like it if they included an exclusive base similar to Fett's...a yellow one with the emblem that's on the sleeve of Bossk's flight suit (see my current avatar)...

Right now I've got IG-88 on the "big" stand, Fett on his left on the exclusive stand (the emblem one) and it would look pretty cool to have Bossk on his right with an "emblem" stand....

How about it, Sideshow?

I hope they change there minds on this to. I wasnt really liking the EX Boba Fett base but after I had it in hand there wouldnt be anything else he would be standing on in my opinion. Gave his other base to my custom Ubese hunter made from a Lea Boush figure and like how it works to add to lesser figures. Bossk should come with a base for the EX figure that displays his symbol otherwise there is no consistency at all with the bounty hunters and its just madness. Who knows by the time we get to Dengar we wont even get a base they will make us pay extra for it.

Maybe the exclusive base with emblem is for Clones only? Boba is a clone after all? :huh

As far as I know its linked to mandalorian culture and has no relation to "clones" but it still begs the question as to why Bossk is getting the shaft in the custom stand area.

I'm tempted by them, and the other FP, but have been let down by both online. the normal fp twice even! One time ordered an item and no word of dispatch, 2 weeks later I just cancelled it. It was in stock it said. After I cancelled it they emailed me saying they couldn't dispatch it as I cancelled it haha :cuckoo: Guess its the best place for bossk though

Never had a problem with fpi. Seriously. Fp is a terrible company. Expensive. Poorly run stores and an awful website.

I'm so on the fence with this figure. It looks great but if I get it ill want all the executor hunters. Maybe I'll wait. Maybe I won't! :)anic!

Back