1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this one. Still disappointed it doesn't have the same (incorrect base) as IG-88 and Fett so they can be displayed uniformly.

Anyone know if you can buy those bases?

Just switched this to flex-pay... too much on the horizon so it won't be until April. Post pics once he starts arriving please.

Hey guys, is SSC's website down?

I'm trying to get in to place an order for Bossk but the page hasn't been loading since yesterday.

I just went there with no problem. Been there last night with no problem too, must be something on your end. Could be your computer, network or service provider? :dunno

I just went there with no problem. Been there last night with no problem too, must be something on your end. Could be your computer, network or service provider? :dunno

Yeah, could be my service provider. I've tried on different computers and the same problem exists.

Thanks anyway. I'll try again later to see if it works out for me.

YAY - just got shipping notice....Bossk will be here on WED !!!!! Pretty quick turn around to Ottawa Canada!

I got charged for Bossk as well this morning. no shipping notice yet but if you notice the people who have been reporting receiving notices so far are international customers .

Wow, that's crazy... you're positive it's for Bossk?

Yes...only thing (Exclusive) I have ordered from Sideshow Directly!

You're telling me Sideshow already charged your CC and sent you a shipping e-mail for Bossk?
I call shenanigans!
:lol

And shipping notice with tracking number and that was earlier today, just after lunch...

So what SSC is silently telling me if I flexpay before release and live in the US I deserve to get my figure last LOL.

The day isn't over...keep checking your E-mail!:wink1:

Back