1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, me too, but you and I are philistines. We always like Sideshow figures just the way they are.

LOL...Shame on us!

Here is another thought...reptiles pupils dilate like humans' do. So to me, I can easily imagine that the two different interpretations of the eyes are just normal different dilations.

Yeah, I'm all about the source material. I'm content with watching Bossk on the Harmy ESB. If SSC wants to make a figure that points to that, I'm in.

"A symbol is never as great as the thing it symbolizes." And if the symbol doesn't respect the source material very well its even worse.

Honestly...I am glad I don't limit myself like this.

I never had any Kenner figures because they were too abstract, hence unfaithful to the source.

Yes, my childhood was bleak, but at least my artistic integrity was leagues beyond that of the other first graders.

picture.php

I never had any Kenner figures because they were too abstract, hence unfaithful to the source.

Yes, my childhood was bleak, but at least my artistic integrity was leagues beyond that of the other first graders.

Kenner Bossk had orange eyes and was as accurate as the technology allowed. :cool:

That and we were kids and played out scenes with the figures and pretended said figures were entirely different characters from time to time. I don't play with my high end figures/statues or pretend that they are rogue SW badasses with my friends anymore. Now its all about that extra aspect of bringing the films/characters to life in three dimensions on my shelf.

Kenner Bossk had orange eyes and was as accurate as the technology allowed. :cool:

That and we were kids and played out scenes with the figures and pretended said figures were entirely different characters from time to time. I don't play with my high end figures/statues or pretend that they are rogue SW badasses with my friends anymore. Now its all about that extra aspect of bringing the films/characters to life in three dimensions on my shelf.

I do. I ain't spendin' this much money on these figures to let them sit on a shelf and collect dust.:)

Hey peeps, I have been itching to start collecting the Star Wars 12" line especially after seeing Malgus is coming out, but I have a question for anyone that can really be helpful in recommending a FIRST 12" to get. I like all the characters so that is not an issue.

So in some of your opinions, what should I get first?

The clones?
Bossk?
Boba Fett?
IG-88?
Tusken Raider?
Gamorrean Guard?

Please help a fellow SW fan out. Also, in terms of the older 12" figures, would you all recommend I get a Mace, Plo Koon, or Kit Fisto? Thanks.

Back