1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want one like the TRU set had but with Bobas paint scheme, right? Those would look tight together.

Yup, the larger one that came out with the Mace Windu starfighter. I feel bad for people who had to shell all of that cash just to get Boba's ship. If I ever found one for half off like the AT-TE and Turbo Tank, I would've considered it but I never did.

For whatever reason, even if the eyes are missing the orange, I still love the figure. Normally I'm a stickler for such details, but the figure looks amazing as-is.

Seriously guys? Eyelid issues now :lol New low!

The only thing I'm concerned about is the lack of the Bespin Base. Seemed like a cool idea if all the Bounty Hunters were coming with it (Boba's Ex even being a regular base!) and then for Bossk to not have it (and at this price point) is just a bad move.

It's star wars I'm pretty sure we haven't hit the bottom just yet.:lol

800pxBosskST.jpg

Is that a vacuum cleaner hose around his neck? :lol

800pxBosskST.jpg

yes it is............and painted whiffle balls for his eyes......:lecture

i still want to pick me up some of those bossk full length arm gloves as well............:yess:

i guess since he was so far in the back in the scene as filler when it was filmed they said, aw ____ it don't even bother to tuck his arms into the suit......:lol

800pxBosskST.jpg

It's an outer space vacuum cleaner hose around his neck, thankyouverymuch!

What strikes me here is how the lizard forearms just sort of end at the sleeves. Really poor QC here if you ask me! SSC has really dropped the ball on this one, and...

Production still? Whoops! Nevermind! :monkey3

hey WG...........were trying to set a new nitpicking low record here.........:mad:

Nah, I don't think an honest critique of the paint aps on a proto are at all unreasonable, especially since SS reps look at these boards (theoretically). In fact, I'm in the same camp as the folks who want orange eyes with black irises. It's an easy fix, it makes Bossk look more reptilian (in the movies the eyes are very frog-like, in CW, more like slitted snake eyes). I like the eyelids, they make the face a bit more 'likelike', like an actual alien creature and not just a mask. Just tweak the paint aps on the eyes, please!

800pxBosskST.jpg

It resembles a vacuum cleaner hose, but it also matches the hose in his suit. Since Bossk didn't use the helmet to this suit, they could have just popped the extra hose off and utilized it.

Nah, I don't think an honest critique of the paint aps on a proto are at all unreasonable, especially since SS reps look at these boards (theoretically). In fact, I'm in the same camp as the folks who want orange eyes with black irises. It's an easy fix, it makes Bossk look more reptilian (in the movies the eyes are very frog-like, in CW, more like slitted snake eyes). I like the eyelids, they make the face a bit more 'likelike', like an actual alien creature and not just a mask. Just tweak the paint aps on the eyes, please!

I don't think an honest critique of the paint aps on a proto are at all unreasonable, especially since SS reps look at these boards (factual). In fact, I'm in the same camp as the folks who want orange eyes with black irises. It's an easy fix, it makes Bossk look more reptilian (in the movies the eyes are very frog-like, in CW, more like slitted snake eyes). I like the eyelids, they make the face a bit more 'likelike', like an actual alien creature and not just a mask. Just tweak the paint aps on the eyes, please!

word..........:goodpost:

Nitpicking, whatever -- everyone else seemed to get it right.

I'm sure it will be fixed by production.

Exactly.

People are simply asking why aren't his eyes orange like they were in the movie?

Do the Sideshow artists get more "creative control" now? Was it requested to be the way SSC did it?

They're just questions.

Exactly.

People are simply asking why aren't his eyes orange like they were in the movie?

Do the Sideshow artists get more "creative control" now? Was it requested to be the way SSC did it?

They're just questions.

It's possible it was a Lucasfilm directive. The movie Bossk mask has no way to create an expression, so maybe they added lids to achieve that, though the Clone Wars Bossk seems to have the same big orange eyes, even the maquette does:

5000258820_bff92f3ec0_b.jpg

Back