1:6 scale police badge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdeezy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello freaks!

Need some help here finding a police badge that can clip onto a belt. I need it for a custom I'm doing, and can't find anything on ebay. Anyone know of any figures that come with one? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hello freaks!

Need some help here finding a police badge that can clip onto a belt. I need it for a custom I'm doing, and can't find anything on ebay. Anyone know of any figures that come with one? Thanks in advance

Iminime's Lethal Weapon and Se7en guys came with them. Hot Toys T-1000 came with one you need to remove from his jacket you'd also need to improvise the clip for the belt but could work. There must be other knock off/bootleg figs from the likes of Brothers Productions etc that came with them too. There Heat fig perhaps?

I just looked up the Iminime figs and those would work perfect! The hard part is finding just the badge though lol

I will check them out for sure thanks Bernard

I’d like one for my dirty harry and columbo

I found one off the zcwo lapd tiger shirt will have to make a leather backer for it to attach to a belt but it should work. Might even have my jeweler buddy cast it in real metal.

Ebay item 370872023639 comes with a badge, the chain on it can be removed and a belt threaded through.

Thanks man the ideal is the Iminime Detectives but I doubt anyone will part with their badges. .lol

Back