1:6 scale HEROES figures from Mezco

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely hope by SDCC!

Do you know if there are any HEROES exclusives planned for SDCC?

can't say anything about SDCC exclusives yet... there's gonna be an announcement soon...

I'm pretty good about it for the most part, but waiting for the Creature PF is killing me....

I think part of what helps me is that I have about a dozen or more things to look forward to at any given time. If it were just one or two I'd go insane with anticipation. :lol

I'm very patient when it comes to waiting for items from companies...often times I end up extremely disappointed...like when McFarlane scrapped Arnie's likeness for the Movie Maniacs 4 T-800,as well as the poor lineup for MM6.and my initial reaction at the sculpt on Mezco's Sylar figure.

The Series 1 Sylar is indeed quite lacking, as are pretty much all of the Series 1 HEROES figures (except perhaps Mohinder). However, I must say that Mezco have clearly stepped up their game if the early pics of Series 2 and 3 are any indication. That's why I'm quite curious to see what they have in store with this 9" mixed media line.

Well, don't judge Sylar until you see the finished product in person... those toyfare pics were pretty bad...

You mean the HeShe they had on display was Claire? :google

:lol.....my faith is pretty low in Mezco right now for these lines based on what I saw but I'll be the first to sing their praises if they produce good looking figs. My breath isn't held though by any means.

What tweaks if any have been made to the Sylar sculpt Jor?I realise you guys had to make his hair all flat to fit the hat on his head,but has he a better sculpt,more stubble,messier hair?please any details will decide whether me and a good few of my friends will get the line.

It is true also that Series 2 and 3 are way better than Series 1 for sculpting...Mohinder is the only really good likeness in Series 1.My favorites from the next 2 waves are probably Linderman and Adam Monroe.Sylar is my favorite character and I've been pleading since the first images were released for Mezco to improve the sculpt somewhat cos it can be sooooo much better.

Lindeman looks good. Monroe looks horrid IMHO. The Series 2 and Series 3 are not a vast improvement over Series 1 in my eyes.....Matt, Molly (I know she is a glorified accessory), Elle, Nathan....all bleh. I showed my wife them online who is also a huge Heroes fan and all she could say is....from far away they look descent....

:rolleyes:

Well, if there is one thing Sideshow collectors should know full well is that some collectibles look much better in-hand than in improper pics.

Sorry now but I saw pics of those prototypes from several different sites of the same figure and you can't blame lighting or angles...they looked bad.Plain and simple.

those protos are sculpted actual size instead of 2-ups. So instead of the final product looking far worse than the protos, which is what you get with a lot of action figure companies, Mezco's final products almost always look better...

But i was talking about the toyfare pics being just plain bad pics. to me they look like toys which is what they are. But if you don't like 'em, that's ok :) maybe next time...

Last edited:
How about some production pics of the first series to prove your argument then Jor eh?i just want some evidence to see if Sylar is worth the dough.And when oh when can we see the 9 inch figures?

Back