1:6 scale HEROES figures from Mezco

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For as small as they are they look really nice... and I'm sure there could be a lot of use for bodies that size.

the body is really well done. lots of useful articulation. As for the scale, the mego fans are geeked even though these are a bit large for that scale. You can look for more than just the warriors and heroes in the future...

the body is really well done. lots of useful articulation. As for the scale, the mego fans are geeked even though these are a bit large for that scale. You can look for more than just the warriors and heroes in the future...

Sounds cool. Any idea on when Mezco plans to unveil their 9" offerings in the line?

they're comparable to the warriors in that respect. little more detail, little more realistic... i don't think the lineups been revealed though yet, has it?

Yeah it's Sylar,Season 2 Peter and Season 2 Claire.Please show us some Sylar goodness and also let them know that the fans need this version of Sylar as well as this version of Peter.Then my Heroes needs are complete.

Last edited:
ok, sorry, i though you were trying to trick me into revealing something i wasn't supposed to reveal :D

The way info is being released has changed this year, so i gotta check to make sure there's no exclusive reveals lined up before i say anything that can get me in trouble...

Understood...just keep dropping hints that the above two need to get made...Peter wore this outfit for almost all of Season 1...would make for a cool exclusive...and Sylar's 'Parasite' outfit just rocks as he was so evil when he was undercover as Zane Taylor.

There are no pictures (except for Series 2 and Series 3 of the 7" figures, which are a huge improvement) but the new Toyfare confirms the following as the first 4 figures in the upcoming 9" mixed media line:

Sylar (Season 1)
Niki/Jessica (Season 1)
Claire (Season 2)
Peter (Season 2)

Back