1/6 Scale Heat Transfers by Corrose

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Roland's proprietary brand for their Versacamm printers. Both these and my base decals are all printed on solvent receptive media using solvent inks. These are professional grade materials, and the solvent inks are rated outdoor UV resistant for up to 3 years. The decal vinyl and cling material are also both water resistant. My first decal I ever printed, I let it soak in a sink full of water overnight, the next morning, the water just beaded right off, and the decal stuck perfectly on a test surface I was using.

The transfer material is amazing, it's so thin and has an amazing amount of elasticity, this makes it perfect for clothing/textile transfer. You can heat press these on, and stretch the material and the art will just go right along with it and bounce right back.

Take a look at my stress test photos a few pages back...the Punisher/Spider logo on the lycra.

I tend to over-explain this a bit, because I want folks to know this is not Office Depot Paper in an Epson Desktop printer, this is professional grade goodness :)

I love working with these materials!

Really nice stuff. Much better quality and more affordable than what I've been researching doing myself.
Will be in touch about a Ramones logo, and Einstein portrait for a custom Peter Parker I'm working on.

GREAT Stuff! You've given me sooooo many ideas, I don't know where to start! Perhaps finally, I can start moving on a Jayne now that you've got the Blue Sun decal.

PM'ing you about custom stuff

Are these decals still available? I saw the website is under construction, wanted to ask if all types of fabric accept these, or only the natural ones, like cotton. I have a black tshirt to apply a decal for Blaine, but it looks like a synthetic fabric.

It will most likely work for what you have. I have successfully applied these transfers to cotton, cotton blends, Lycra, canvas and even silk. Just email me at [email protected] and let me know what you need

Has anyone spoke with Corrose lately? We were working on a project on the 26th and I haven't heard from him since. Hope all is ok.

Eric

Back