1/6 Saruman custom project starting to take form...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that things are finally catching up a bit. I figured I would snap another WIP shot of this guy to help breath some life back into this old thread :) Still a bit left to go but definatly coming together.

Thanks to all,
Ryan

S-robefit.jpg

Has anyone heard of any progress on this figure? There were regular updates on both Saruman and Mola Ram for a while, but bupkis since the holidays.

Just wondering if anyone has any info on this. I had paid for a cloak a long time ago and have heard nothing since like last year on the progress. I would really like to get this guy made.

Last edited:
The Mola Ram figure recently got an update in the Indy thread, so I guess there's hope we'll see the 1:6 Saruman eventually. I ain't holding my breath, however.

I have posted updates as to what is going on in most of my threads. Deckard out fits are currently shipping out. Mola Rams are being packaged and ready to ship out. Saruman project will be resumed shortly after these are caught up.

Thanks,
Ryan

Back