1/6 Saruman custom project starting to take form...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a set of hands I've worked on - 2 right (1 gripping, 1 open) and 2 left (1 open, 1 holding palantir) but not molded yet. Ryan's also got a staff ready.

I've got a set of hands I've worked on - 2 right (1 gripping, 1 open) and 2 left (1 open, 1 holding palantir) but not molded yet. Ryan's also got a staff ready.

That sounds awesome. Maybe you could work together to get a Saruman out to us. I will take a complete set of whatever anyone offers. I would really like for someone to make the clothes for him.

What we also need is someone to make the Palantir and column like on the SSW piece. :drool

We already talked about this and Entropy is doing the Palantir stand and and extra set of hands. We will keep everyone posted as things come together.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks to everyones kind words on this project. I am starting to compile some information of what items people are interested in so PM me and I will start getting the info together. If anyone is just wanting the head sculpt they are ready to begin casting. The Staff will be finished this weekend and hopefully I can have a prototype robe finished sometime next week. So stay tuned for the coming of the White Wizard and thanks again.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks to everyones kind words on this project. I am starting to compile some information of what items people are interested in so PM me and I will start getting the info together. If anyone is just wanting the head sculpt they are ready to begin casting. The Staff will be finished this weekend and hopefully I can have a prototype robe finished sometime next week. So stay tuned for the coming of the White Wizard and thanks again.

Thanks,
Ryan

I PMd you. I want everything.

sideshowwetasaruman3.jpg

Pix, I have that SS/Weta piece and it's one of my favorite pieces in that line. I have Grima posed behind and to the side and they are a perfect pair. (similar to the Morgul Lord and Eowyn pieces.)

I envy you. I think besides Sam and Bill the Pony the Saruman and Grima statues are my favorites of the entire SSW line. :monkey2

Back