1/6 Roman General Maximus Mock-up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
01. LordAzrael
02. JeffTVR
03. Jim007
04. Darklord Dave
05. Firefly2121
06. pcleemake
07. marker2037
08. Reinhardt
09. Y4NK33 PL4N3T
10. eighthsamurai
11. mixman

Sorry I'm a bot confused...has this changed from the armored Maximus on page 1 to the final fight Maximus instead? Or is he offering both + Commodus? :dunno

yes, what I understood is, we're getting the final fight duo, Maximus in his final battle outfit and Commodus in his white final suit.

And i support this decision. I mean, just look at the details on Sams amour. Spenser did a great job, but the details aren't that good on the amour. I'm sure once USam shows us some WIP shots of his fb Maximus gear, everyone want to upgrade with his work :wink1:

yes, what I understood is, we're getting the final fight duo, Maximus in his final battle outfit and Commodus in his white final suit.

And i support this decision. I mean, just look at the details on Sams amour. Spenser did a great job, but the details aren't that good on the amour. I'm sure once USam shows us some WIP shots of his fb Maximus gear, everyone want to upgrade with his work :wink1:

I see. I'm sure it will turn out great but sadly I don't think a final fight Maximus will work for me as I'm most interested in the original armored version, plus I have no interest in adding a Commodus figure to my collection.

commodus2.gif

Spenser did a great job, but the details aren't that good on the amour. I'm sure once USam shows us some WIP shots of his fb Maximus gear, everyone want to upgrade with his work :wink1:

I'll be perfectly fine with my Spenser set :wave

_MG_2064.jpg

this looks indeed very nice. Will shut my mouth now haha :D

but still i'll wait for sams version.
Btw, will these amour sets be painted or unpainted, uncle sam?

this looks indeed very nice. Will shut my mouth now haha :D

but still i'll wait for sams version.
Btw, will these amour sets be painted or unpainted, uncle sam?

:lol

No doubt Uncle Sam's will be fantastic, but I think Maximus is some of Spenser's finest work :duff

Hi Guys, the General outfit still on, I'll start a new thread for the Final scene outfit separately. Also the Retired Gladiator with the Shinny Amour(what's his name?):lol
picture.php

Ah, now this is more like it!
Count me back in in the interested camp!

Great news Uncle Sam. :clap

I'm still waiting on a ball-park figure, but General Maximus is one of my most anticipated customs!

The list you just have to copy and paste with your name on it, as far as I know.
Also, I think this will be the list for the General, I think Uncle Sam will open a new thread for the Gladiator custom.

Thanks abake, I forgot I was on the list after digging it up 4 or 5 pages back :lol

Here it is for anyone interested:

01. LordAzrael
02. JeffTVR
03. Jim007
04. Darklord Dave
05. Firefly2121
06. pcleemake
07. marker2037
08. Reinhardt
09. Y4NK33 PL4N3T
10. eighthsamurai
11. mixman