1/6 Riddick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceGladiator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just saying... 2016 & STILL 'telling me off' for what I have done but crying for "Art Figures" to release more figures when they themselves are unlicensed - I would call: hypocrisy in its purest form!!!!
Logo.jpg
Was Here!

Last edited:
Problem is this was just all done by scmg customs, bracers custom accurate pants, etc,,, not more than just a few weeks ago I got my 2 sets. Yours are very nice, but like I said a bunch of guys just bought riddick custom stuff, but,,,, there is always room for more I guess. Good luck with them.:wave

Just got a full figure from einordmaine along with some extra parts and let me say it is amazing. Everything is top quality, better than the pics show. The blades are seriously out of this world!!!

Dunno why you say that prices are not shown since they are available in SMG interest thread and on his website. Also you might want to post your sales in the interest subforum of the custom section. This is where people sell stuff with prices.

Smg custom set was at first a pitch black only set but people also wanted accessories for chronicles to buil their own customs he was kind enough to satisfy the demand and make a full set that you can use as you like. Its at a great price and great quality too from what i can see. No point of dissing it, this is not the way the community do things here, you might want to have a look around before making some comments :)

You have many version of the batman headsculpt for exemple and you dont see each sculptor critisizing each other work.

Again the more choice available the merrier.

what you've done for the Crematoria Escape is my ideal Riddick figure honestly. I really like that look. Those curved blades are just sick!

The first picture of last post is mine. Still waiting to "weather" the figure. But I am so happy with the einordmaine custom items.
For the Riddick fans it's a must have.

The first picture of last post is mine. Still waiting to "weather" the figure. But I am so happy with the einordmaine custom items.
For the Riddick fans it's a must have.

Awesome Riddicks!!

Just got a full figure from einordmaine along with some extra parts and let me say it is amazing. Everything is top quality, better than the pics show. The blades are seriously out of this world!!!

Thanks, guys! Any modern pics, or have the fans of Riddick ran its final course?

Back