1/6 Redman Toys Coppola's Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it actually confirmed these are re-casts? Or did someone just sit down and reverse engineer (IE copycat) the Rainman style? I am not trying to start a debate, I am just curious. If it's re-casting, the head and hands would be considerably smaller than Rainman's, ans the clarity of the sculpt would be compromised.

So, does anyone own both for a compare and contrast? That would be very interesting. if he ever does a color version of Psycho, I will snag them. I have the original black and white Rainman set, so I would do a compare and contrast of my own on those.

Anyone owwn both here that could compare old man Dracula in person??

Just check pictures of Rainman’s Dracula and you’ll see they are identical. I don’t know exactly how they did this but there are casting materials with negligible shrinkage (so you can get a perfect copy). Detail and clarity is not a problem with quality platinum cure silicone rubber.

Just check pictures of Rainman’s Dracula and you’ll see they are identical. I don’t know exactly how they did this but there are casting materials with negligible shrinkage (so you can get a perfect copy). Detail and clarity is not a problem with quality platinum cure silicone rubber.

I had no idea a way had been found to avoid shrinkage or detail lost among the re-caster set. I suppose with the advancement of things, re-casters advanced as well. Thanks for the info.

Well I'll start my 2019 year off bloody with this RED Dracula and Leatherface in a couple week's. Cant wait.

Great figure. Love mine
a04ee238d4e7f2bd2303e551d224294a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I cant see a 800 dollar difference....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yeah I’ve been charged for it, but no shipping yet.
I've given my business to Timewalker and they are very good, but tend to receive things later than others. Ordered mine directly from TNS and I've had it for almost a month now.

I've given my business to Timewalker and they are very good, but tend to receive things later than others. Ordered mine directly from TNS and I've had it for almost a month now.

TNS is great. And are usually one of the first to receive items. And with free world wide shipping they can't be beat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back