• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 rainman dude head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joned

Super Freak
Reaction score
Rainman dude head df painted from the head and clothes set ....,

£90 as gift or pay the PayPal fee's
I have great feedback as a buyer and seller on here also 503 100% eBay positive feedback

No Singapore PayPal payments please

Pm me with questions
Thanks

bemyta5y.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks rob 1:1 ... English PayPal won't deal with Singapore PayPal for some reason a law brought out back in march as I found out the hard way sent a figure over there after he paid then to have it taken back my PayPal and sent the money back to him ::horror

Thanks rob 1:1 ... English PayPal won't deal with Singapore PayPal for some reason a law brought out back in march as I found out the hard way sent a figure over there after he paid then to have it taken back my PayPal and sent the money back to him ::horror

Damn this has me worried. Just sold to Singapore.

But I trust my buyer enough to 'make good' the situation should anything go wrong.

Good luck with the sale. :hi5:

Damn this has me worried. Just sold to Singapore.

But I trust my buyer enough to 'make good' the situation should anything go wrong.

Good luck with the sale. :hi5:

Thanks Tim , ;)

I wouldn't worry if you know and trust the buyer just be warned PayPal may reverse the payment .

Back