1/6 Present Toys PT-56 Wasteland Ranger (Fury Road Mad Max)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modern life sculpts and Gesus are the closest to Tom Max I've seen. It depends on who paints your sculpts imo. Look at the unpainted sculpt from Gesus that's Max from FR. View attachment 630683

The figure stand should come with a button that says quotes from the movie once you press it.

It would be Tom Hardy's voice. Mumbling. And no one will understand what he's saying.

In Warrior? 30 percent of the time, I had no idea what Hardy was saying

As Bane? Literally all his dialogue was basically gibberish like Charlie Brown's parents.

In Inception? Probably 1/5th was odd ball muttering.

Capone? Sounded like he was chewing on glass

The Revenant? He was the bad guy, all I could figure out

The Taboo tv series? Mush mouth, but he's wearing a hat and didn't take a shower for clearly for at least 3 months straight.

That being said, I really loved Fury Road. The SKS rifle is a nice addition to have once it hits the loose parts market.

so you are ok with fakes? like pirated dvd with lower quality disc? pretty much stealing. i rather the artist sell 2 grades of the sculpt.

Attachments

• F4D649BD-CF88-429B-B1C1-A3A5A53D095E.gif
    F4D649BD-CF88-429B-B1C1-A3A5A53D095E.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
Here's my kitbashed/custom Fury Road Max.
  • Clothing and accessories are from VTS
  • Head sculpt is Jin Toy Studio
  • Base is from Display Heroes
  • Body is the WorldBox Seamless Forearm Arm Set AT020 S C
The under shirt I purchased loose from Monkey Depot and did some custom weathering, I also did some weathering to the VTS black pleather items. I'm having some trouble getting the green bracelet on(witch is probably why Present Toys photo shopped theirs on) but I'll try again in the future or look for an alternate option.
Mad-Max_FR_1.jpeg

Mad-Max_FR_2.jpg

Mad-Max_FR_3.jpg

Mad-Max_FR_4.jpg

Excellent bash!

I've got that same head sculpt but the Art Figures... figure. I was shopping around for the VTS one but pre-ordered the Present Toys once that was announced. Hopefully I won't regret it.

Those Max kitbash are amazing 👌

Still have my old Max but can't wait to upgrade it with the presentoys figure, also the pleather on mine it's rotting 😕

Attachments

• PXL_20240323_230613070~2.jpg
    PXL_20240323_230613070~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back