1/6 1/6 Predator 2 full tribe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
255410b802ee5659f8e945eeda0dff6e.jpg

Damn that is glorious! So envious of the skills man.

Ram looks superb. Always loved his blue ring octopus-ish colours.

Where did you get the super long dreads for hippie/shaman pred?

There are 2 materials.. the one I personally use is called Sugru.. u leave it overnight and it turns into rubber.. and I use a dremmel to make tiny holes, then superglue the base ends of the quills and stick them in.. u can place the masks without damaging the quills.. I like it
sounds difficult. but looks perfect + can have a mask on it.

:clap
why the hell couldn't HT milk the cow furthermore and make them all.

sounds difficult. but looks perfect + can have a mask on it.

:clap
why the hell couldn't HT milk the cow furthermore and make them all.

I agree, but honestly, I'd be a bit worried on the accuracy of masks.. I mean, they couldn't make CH close enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no need to apologize Dano, it's an awesome collection you have there so far! I had to try though lmao ;)

no need to apologize Dano, it's an awesome collection you have there so far! I had to try though lmao ;)

I know.. but yeah, that was shooting to the stars waiting to kill an alien lol.. if I was gonna sell them, it would need to be very, very high the offer for me to even consider it.. I've put over 3 years in this project

and all your effort is paying off my friend! it is going to be one hell of a display with the whole tribe there!!!! Awesome work bro, keep us posted as you work on them more...and I wont shoot anymore arrows at the night sky! LMAO. Nice work Dano

and all your effort is paying off my friend! it is going to be one hell of a display with the whole tribe there!!!! Awesome work bro, keep us posted as you work on them more...and I wont shoot anymore arrows at the night sky! LMAO. Nice work Dano

Lol.. I still have ur Wolf ;) and no worries, hope u took it as the joke it was intended.. sure I will, thanx bro

Back