1/6 police hat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhaykal

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am in the process of putting together a 1/6 Axe Cop. I have acquired the head, axe, and boots and I am probably gonna pick up the uniform (shirt/pants) from a seller on ebay, although still looking around. What I am having trouble finding is a police officer's hat similar to what is in the following pic: https://axecop.com/index.php/axe_cop_gallery/image_full/52/

any ideas of where to find a hat like that?

Ya, I'd love to use one of those, but I havent been able to find one being sold separately. I currently am using mine on my cop joker.

What about the dyeing the cap that came with the " Wild Ones " Brando figure?

It's roughly the right shape and i've seen one loose on ebay.

I'm not crazy, thank you very much, so i'd be obliged if you remove the smiley.

From the angle i saw, it looked similar to me.

Last edited:
Buttmunch is a Mod, and if you find one smiley to be "offensive and uncalled for" then this might not be the place for you.

It is offensive and uncalled for to call someone crazy when they are trying to help out.

He could have posted his comments without the smiley.

Maybe being a mod is not for you or Buttmunch if you cannot see that and respect other peoples opinions.

Smiley's by definition are not to be taken seriously, I can see how the one used might be offensive it taken literally but rest assured no one actually thinks you are mentally ill for suggesting the Brando hat :duff

Buttmunch is a Mod, and if you find one smiley to be "offensive and uncalled for" then this might not be the place for you.

What's this about? In essence MODS have carte blanche to do whatever they want?

What a ridiculous statement. Give me a break Rich.

*waits on Snoopy to delete this post too*

Last edited:
Gee, I wonder if MODS on this board have the guts to give out infractions to their friends?

Credibility lost. See you around some time, Rich.

I'm really not sure I understand where you're coming from... I was being sarcastic. I hope you don't think that I've changed in anyway here on the forum, but I've really been getting quite the opposite vibe from the posts you've directed at me as of late. I'm the same guy, "Credibility lost" or not. :mad:

If you'd like to PM me and talk about this please do, though I'm really just hoping that you're giving me a hard time.

Smiley's by definition are not to be taken seriously, I can see how the one used might be offensive it taken literally but rest assured no one actually thinks you are mentally ill for suggesting the Brando hat :duff

True. I wouldnt say he is mentally ill because he suggested that Brando hat... :monkey3

@ topic:

Look for this HK police line by dragon. They come up from time to time. Also parted out. Keep an eye on monkeydepot and gijoe elite. Thats were I got my one from.

HK.jpg

Back