1:6 Pippen and Merry Portraits (New Pictures Added 2/1/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Pippen and Merry Portraits

I got these guys a couple of days ago!
They are amazing!!
I just finished gathering all the body parts and now need to dye the clothes and paint the heads!!
It's great as everybody has mentioned to have the full Fellowship at last!!
:rock!!

thats the only thing stopping me from getting these heads . is not being able to find the bodies without spending a fortune )

Gruff, are you getting both sets of heads or just snydermans?

The Snyders' heads were waiting for me when I returned from a trip yesterday, and they're great. I haven't emailed Erick yet, but I'm thinking I'll mix-and-match to have both sculptors in my set. So crazy after all this time to have two excellent interpretations to choose between.

Well, you need the clothes of Frodo and Sam anyway,
so, you could get both and sell the extras...
That's what I'm doing anyway!
:D

Yeah thats what I wanted to do as well ,
but the bodies down under are very expensive and hard to come by
I am looking at about 120 + and then I still have to buy the head !

so as much i would love to get this , I dont think its a feasible option right now

Got mine and I'm very impressed. Extremely happy. Now to find the bodies and clothes on flea-bay.

Just thought I would bump Snyder-man's thread to show off his excellent sculpt, as painted by Skiman!

DSCN1430.jpg

Again, thank you so much for being willing to take these two sculpts on and doing such a great job on them. If anyone is still on the fence about whether to complete their Fellowship with your sculpts, I hope they consider your excellent sculpt!

:clap :clap :clap

Necrobump, sorry but curious if these heads are still floating around? Or now ancient history :/

Pm snydeman or look up their account On eBay. I am would be surprised if they weren't still offering this.

Cool thanks mate, snyderman31 i think it is but has prepainted for crazy cash. Thanks for the reply :) will find out how much blanks are

these are awesome sculpts, and the painted versions superb. Nice price though, so trying to see whether I can justify it, or wait (goodness knows how long that would be or even if at all for Asmus to make them)

Man, those look great! I wish I could paint; I've had unpainted heads that I bought a few years back, and I customized the bodies and clothing over a year ago, but I don't have the skill to paint the heads. I really need to look into commissioning the work.

Back