• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 muscle body & Batman suit, Super Alloy 1/6 scale Batman Glossy Ed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Kent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys 1989 Batman Body, Boots, and Belt. Was planning a Robin custom, but doubt I will ever get around to it. Asking $110.00 shipped within the Continental United States for the lot. What you see is what you get.
SOLD
IMG_9845.JPGIMG_9846.JPG

Next is Hot Toys Krauser Muscular body. Was used for a BANE body. Looked perfect, but I went for the regular Bane body with scar instead. Asking $110.00 shipped within the Continental United States. (Less than I paid for it off of Ebay)
Sold pending payment
IMG_9855.JPGIMG_9856.JPG

Last edited:
Batman Super Alloy 1/6 scale DAMAGED

I have a Super Alloy Batman 1/6 Batman GLOSSY edition. The shoulder armors have come completely off. I sold this SEALED and I believe someone played the ol "Switchero" on me so I am stuck with this after EBAY sided with buyer. The tiny black rings that hold the armor pieces on the shoulders are broken on both armors. I tried to take a picture of it as best I could. BUT, as you can see, you can pose him first and then place the armor on him as pictured. Both pieces have enough of the rings to make good "hooks" that allow for proper placement, so unless you are planning some crazy poses that quire the armor pieces to hang upside down, you can't tell they are broken. Only inconvenience is that you need to pose first, then place shoulder pads on. The slip cover was also returned to me completely separated as pictured. Furthering my belief that the SEALED figure I send was replaced with this one! Although, beside the mentioned issues, the figure is in great shape with no other visible flaws that I can find. I am asking $150.00 shipped in the box and brown shipper with everything included, OR I can ship the figure LOOSE with NO BOX OR GARGOYLE Base for SOLD shipped.
IMG_9859.JPGIMG_9862.JPGIMG_9865.JPGIMG_9867.JPGIMG_9870.JPGIMG_9857.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys classic Predator Exclusive (second PREDATORS version). BNISB

Okay, so I wanted to make another Jim Lee Batman, but don't think I will ever get around to doing it. I am selling what I have. What you see is what you get. The suit is pilling at the chest as pictured and has fly away strings from various repairs done to it. It is not in the greatest shape. The body is a Hot Toys muscular TTM20 I think? The one that looks like the Arnold body, but sold separately. The one with B@itch T@its. I tried to take the rubber off to replace with a different chest, but it didn't work out, so it is separated down the side as pictured. I was planning on painting the belt, but again, the project lost steam. Again, the suit has had seams pop and repaired, and I honestly can't remember where anymore. So please don't buy if you are not okay with that. It is still a nice set up for someone who wants tom try and make a Jim Lee Batman. I am just moving this along to anyone who might want to give a Jim Lee Batman a try. I am selling for a lot less then I paid for everything. I am asking for $65.00 shipped for what you see.

IMG_9836.JPGIMG_9837.JPGIMG_9838.JPGIMG_9839.JPG

Last edited:

Thursday morning bump!

Bumpity bump bump bump

Re: Hot Toys classic Predator Ex ( PREDATOR version) Super Allloy BATMAN glossy ed B

Bump and added Batman!!

Re: Hot Toys classic Predator Ex, Super Allloy BATMAN, HT MOS Superman loose part out

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hot Toys classic Predator Ex, Super Allloy BATMAN, HT MOS Superman loose part out

Bump!!

Re: Super Allloy BATMAN, Superman Returns 2 n 1 Clark Kent suit and head.

Friday night bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Off to see winter soldier bump!!!

Sunday afternoon bump!!!!

Re: Clark Kent Suit, TTM19, Cap America 1st Avenger parts, Custom Batman parts

Late night bump and added a few things!

Re: Clark Kent Suit, TTM19, Cap America 1st Avenger parts, Custom Batman parts

pm sent

Re: Hot Toys Joker DX11 Exclusive, Custom Batman parts

Late night bump and added Joker

Re: Hot Toys Snake Eyes Armor, Hot Toys Joker DX11 Exclusive, Custom Batman parts

Monday bump!!!!!

Re: Hot Toys Snake Eyes Armor, Hot Toys Joker DX11 Exclusive, Custom Batman parts

Wednesday bump!!

Re: 1/6 muscle body and Batman suit, 89 Keaton body, boots, belt, Krauser Muscle Body

Thursday bump!!!

Back