1/6 Medicom Kick-Ass Hit-Girl v.1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, look forward to seeing more pics! Tailoring looks good. Paint looks a bit crap, but the lips on the alt head are definitely Chloe, so hopefully looks good with the mask on.

ALTER EGO cancelled my pre-order because they said Medicom had increased their price by nearly 50%. They said I could re-order at the new, higher price. I'm disappointed to say the least.

It looks great with the mask on. I'll take some photos tmr and post.

It comes with 2 guns, which are slightly different. Don't expect HT quality. Clip is not removable, can't **** back the hammer.

Stanlore, Thanks for review pics!
Mine is still on the way, but I'm getting ready for her upgrade!
HIT GIRL from KICK ASS  Custom WIP_03.jpg
HIT GIRL from KICK ASS  Custom WIP_04.jpg

That's an awesome harness.. Did you make that yourself? Or did you get it somewhere....and where

Got mine today, and despite a few issues, overall very pleased. Major improvement over Hit Girl v2. Been waiting for these for a while. Now bring on Big Daddy!

Kick Ass.jpg

Thanks, It's just a combination of different loose parts. All I did was painting the grenade and cut out belt holes on holsters ..and put them together.

That is awesome, would love the recipe of parts if you remember.

Back