1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or today clearly :(

Sorry, it's just my impatience and enthusiasm.
Yea, I think we’re all excited to see his review. Looks like he got a good handful of product right after the other though between this, Wayne and the KO Royal Guard. Looks like he put up the KO Royal Guard review yesterday. I’m not really sure how YouTube and their algorithms work, but maybe it works out best for him to spread out his reviews?

You're missing one!

wIeYbVw.png
Give it time.
I already have the deluxe diorama of the next Keaton 89 Batman on order....
All I need is another release by Mars Toys and a set of rope ladders... ;) 😅

Last edited:
Hot Toys just frustrate the hell out of me these days. They deliver the odd banger but it's usually either a character few care about or a figure InArt are also doing. Putting so little effort into something as iconic as Tobey Maguire Spider-Man sums them up.

The untapped potential of both the Batman 66 and Burton lines is being brutally exposed by Mars Toys. They left so much money on the table not doing more with those licences. We should have had multiple Jack Jokers, Catwoman, Penguin and a quarter scale Keaton at a minimum.

Anyone has this to purchase? I keep going to giant toys and nothing comes up.

Last edited:
Anyone has this to purchase? I keep going to giant toys and nothing comes up.
This isnt out yet, but there are no more pre orders left. However, seeing how everyone wants this, I am almost certain that there will be 45 more batches of this like the prank villain.

Probably sacrilegious but I may paint one of the duplicate sculpts into a full Joker look.
Nah, given that he comes with 3 headsculpts, 2 of which are the same with minor forehead paint differences, it makes sense. I plan to do the same but have someone else do it to put it on the HT figure

Last edited:
Wonder if Mars might do a second run of this release. Kicking myself for not getting it. Some imperfections sure but overall looks great.

I asked Mars if there’s a chance at a second run like with the Romero Joker. No reply yet though.

Last edited:
Wonder if Mars might do a second run of this release. Kicking myself for not getting it. Some imperfections sure but overall looks great.

I asked Mars if there’s a chance at a second run like with the Romero Joker. No reply yet though.

Are those AliExpress or Ebay preorders ever reliable?

I know people say not to PO on Ebay (especially if the item is over a year out from release) because you are not protected after a certain time period.

But if this figure is about to be released in the next couple months, would it be safer and still fall under refund protection?

I can definitely see them doing it. Great chance to also fix the hat and offer it cheap to whomever bought v1.

I’m not as interested but for the fact that I don’t want to miss out again I may pre-order the Jim Carrey Riddler.

Would be interesting with Hot toys licensing batman if they'd revisit the DX08 given they've just done batman.

Wish Mars would offer an additional clothing set for that museum joker look, excited for Breda's review. Reckon might help to add 1p or a coin in the beret for the weight, remember that being a tip on the old custom ones.

Mars first Joker, that has the majority of 'Museum Joker" clothing -- everything except the beret, tie and head which is included here -- can still be found on ebay for a relatively decent price, under $200.

Would be interesting with Hot toys licensing batman if they'd revisit the DX08 given they've just done batman.
I think if they were going to do it, they would have by now. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't want to pay for Nicholson's likeness at this point. Never say never though. Who knows, maybe it will be part of their Batman 85 Line 🤔

If I remember correctly, Mars had plans early on to also KO the DX09 when their DX08 KO was a hit. But, they got wind of HT eventually re-releasing '89 Batman, so felt it wasn't worth pursuing especially, due to the cost of creating the metal molds for the rubber body.

Back