1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's your Nicholson line-up...?

Parade - Mime - Boss - Museum COMP.jpg

I actually have no idea where I'm going to put this guy. He's a bit of an outlier since I have nothing to pair with him. Perhaps just a full Nicholson shelf... perhaps a "Jokers through time" shelf with one of my Ledgers and my Romero...

But I will have this one. Love the look.

DiFabio knows, we have been talking about this possibility for well over a decade... once hoping HT would make this version with their Nicholson license.

I actually have no idea where I'm going to put this guy. He's a bit of an outlier since I have nothing to pair with him. Perhaps just a full Nicholson shelf... perhaps a "Jokers through time" shelf with one of my Ledgers and my Romero...

But I will have this one. Love the look.

DiFabio knows, we have been talking about this possibility for well over a decade... once hoping HT would make this version with their Nicholson license.

I’m conflicted. I regret cancelling my preorder, but I’m also trying to limit my collection. My “goal” is to have every live action Batman + Robin (from the movies), and their main villains, then keep it there.

I’ve got a custom Museum Nicholson Joker, and I’m going to put Hot Toys’ 89 2.0 with him, and I wanted to leave my 89 representation at that - maybe the Batmobile at some point. My collection used to branch off easily and looked hideously cluttered, I’m terrified of losing focus and doing that again.

Maybe if I had one full shelf with both Bruce and Jack with his flesh tone makeup on - sort of encapsulating the “I have taken off my makeup, now let’s see if you can take off yours…” dynamic. Or a whole detolf shelf for Mob Joker with a roasted Rotelli in a chair.

I’m conflicted. I regret cancelling my preorder, but I’m also trying to limit my collection. My “goal” is to have every live action Batman + Robin (from the movies), and their main villains, then keep it there.

My collection used to branch off easily and looked hideously cluttered, I’m terrified of losing focus and doing that again.

Yes, a cluttered display does no figure any good. At some point, you might as well not even have those figures crowded in the back. So I totally get you. I recently revamped my crowded detolf shelves myself.

Maybe if I had one full shelf with both Bruce and Jack with his flesh tone makeup on

If you're getting Keaton Wayne, then this sounds like a great display. Both characters "playing" at normal.

I really should have gotten this. Maybe if I can find one I still will.

I did the same thing. Pretty dumb in retrospect, but I just didn’t trust a third party company being able or even allowed to mass produce a Jack Nicholson Joker.

Kit got back to me, told me no chance. OH WELL.

1704765038752.gif

I actually have no idea where I'm going to put this guy. He's a bit of an outlier since I have nothing to pair with him.

I’ve got a custom Museum Nicholson Joker, and I’m going to put Hot Toys’ 89 2.0 with him, and I wanted to leave my 89 representation at that - maybe the Batmobile at some point. My collection used to branch off easily and looked hideously cluttered, I’m terrified of losing focus and doing that again.

Maybe if I had one full shelf with both Bruce and Jack with his flesh tone makeup on - sort of encapsulating the “I have taken off my makeup, now let’s see if you can take off yours…” dynamic. Or a whole detolf shelf for Mob Joker with a roasted Rotelli in a chair.
Mainly why I skipped this and jumped on the jagzz's custom outfit run for his main outfit. I really really try to not have multiple iterations of the same character unless if it's warranted.

His main look + Hot Toys 89 2.0 Batman figure is pretty much all I need to represent these two on the shelf. I don't really have anything else to pair extra looks of Nicholson with. He would just sort of be there as a duplicate. It's one of those figures that I really want but I don't think it's something I need in the long run. Might try to get the sculpt + hat separately to have but that's about it.

268667-Joker5.jpg

If we got more variations of Jack Joker, I’d have a display of just him. Those Bob Ringwood costumes were superb,

AF69BC48-5C15-4E88-955B-FE45EAE4D621.jpeg

555815B8-D448-423D-9A7A-AF5D43A6549C.jpeg

Imagine a Jack Napier before the disfigurement and bleached skin. Would be awesome.

Last edited:
I would love a Jack Joker based on the scene where he blows Grissom away. The black overcoat “bleached” with purple looked really cool to me. I didn’t notice it until recent viewings - how it isn’t fully purple like the end of the movie.

I might just get parts parted-out to have a single “ultimate” Jack Joker.

what does an 'ultimate Jack Joker' consist of?

Ehhh, swap out parts to get a few different looks, I guess? I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone make turquoise dress shirts for him.

I have mine displayed with Caine’s Museum Joker head + a beret, but I’d also like to get a new “standard” head too. There’s a run going on right now that looks awesome for both hatted and un-hatted heads.

I would love a Jack Joker based on the scene where he blows Grissom away. The black overcoat “bleached” with purple looked really cool to me. I didn’t notice it until recent viewings - how it isn’t fully purple like the end of the movie.

Have you seen the thing that can't be unseen in that scene?

I don't want to ruin it for you if you haven't...

Back