1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone out there in the aether must be making both Vicki apartment and Axis chemicals "Whole New Door!" Joker

View attachment 691412
I got Dino to make me the first Apartment Joker tie many moons ago (green shirt was a rough proto) but I definitely want to see that bow tie in action.

3B1A9727.jpeg

Kit has a shipped date of March/April for the "quick pre order" Mars Batman 89 figures on his site. It is now March 1st, what is taking so long?? I want my Mob Joker!

That'll be a fun custom especially if Mars did an apartment Bruce Wayne to go with it.

I can't say I'd buy causal Wayne or Vicki, but the Joker-hoarder in me would be severely tempted by a green shirt and that purple tie.

A must-buy impossibility for me: casual Joker in the robe holding a martini: You'll never believe what happened to me today. I don't know why, I've just always loved that outfit. No idea where it came from, who made it, why its in Grissom's closet, and why Joker never wears it while relaxing in his Axis joint... but its a fun look that is so different than all other Jokers. A bit like Mob Boss.

I can't say I'd buy causal Wayne or Vicki, but the Joker-hoarder in me would be severely tempted by a green shirt and that purple tie.

A must-buy impossibility for me: casual Joker in the robe holding a martini: You'll never believe what happened to me today. I don't know why, I've just always loved that outfit. No idea where it came from, who made it, why its in Grissom's closet, and why Joker never wears it while relaxing in his Axis joint... but its a fun look that is so different than all other Jokers. A bit like Mob Boss.
I'd like casual Wayne from the apartment or Crime Alley scenes.

For that Joker, Mars would need to include the loveseat/chase lounge chair he's sitting in to really give that pop for display. I like that they had him in varied outfits throughout the movie though instead of the main one every time we saw him on camera.

Yeah, most of those 90's Bat-villains had multiple outfits that were fun.

I always noticed the "robes" for some reason. Joker's robe and martini, Penguin's "penguin feeding" robe, Riddler's dazzling smoking jacket, Freeze's robe of course. You could do an entire shelf of robed villains.

Not sure if the female villains' ever had robes. Ivy had that crazy cape thing but that's not quite the same.

You guys are making me want another version of Jack Joker, please stop.

The costumes and make up design in those original Burton and Schumacher were pretty incredible.

DiFabio is going to have another Jack-attack trying to find out where those new dino ties are going.

I think the Parade overcoat, the Museum outfit, the Mime look, and the Mob Boss are 4 very distinct looks. Anything else is a bonus... but it does start to compete with other 'looks' -- green shirt or orange shirt, the rest of the outfit is the same, so from across the room it might just look like an army of Jack Jokers lined up.

That said, if you wanted other more distinctive looks, the aforementioned 'robe' look and maybe the 1st 'post-acid bath' look (Jack is dead) would give you more variety on the shelf of Jacks.

Me too, looking forward to having thr partyman set up and on display 😀

Me too. I’m excited for the Alicia mask and to see how the new beret sits on my current museum Joker. I haven’t been satisfied with any of the existing berets, but this one looks pretty good in certain pictures.

Still waiting on a Mars Laughing Man figure to make a Party man Joker using the Mr. J laughing head and beret.
In the meantime, I’m planning to make a Lawrence the Boombox Goon custom to go along with the display.
IMG_5742.jpeg

IMG_5770.jpeg

I wish Mars Toys has Joker goons in the works, especially Bob, since those will be day 1 preorders for me.

Last edited:
Still waiting on a Mars Laughing Man figure to make a Party man Joker using the Mr. J laughing head and beret.
In the meantime, I’m planning to make a Lawrence the Boombox Goon custom to go along with the display.
View attachment 692128

I wish Mars Toys has Joker goons in the works, especially Bob, since those will be day 1 preorders for me.
Woah! Do you sell those Lawrence heads? I’d definitely be interested if so.

Woah! Do you sell those Lawrence heads? I’d definitely be interested if so.
Thanks! I purchased the boombox to display with the Party Man Joker, but I had a bit of free time so I figured why not make a placeholder goon until Mars decides to make one.
This was a test print, but I’ve made a few adjustments to make it closer to Mr. George Lane Cooper aka: Boombox Goon.
image001.jpeg

image002.jpeg

Back