1/6 Mace Windu Custom head Finished.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I was about to get medieval on him, but I got mine the other day also.

IT LIVES!

Yup...THE SJL head arrived thismorning, my postman being the nice guy that he is actually wrapped the package in bubble-wrap in order for it to survive the trip to my front door...

Looking forward to painting him up and getting ride of the ugly Stunt SJL from SS...

Thanks Ryan, you are the best :D

ok just for you Razz i took a couple quick pics of the raw cast, as i havent started painting it yet :p...

Hope its ok to post these...dont shoot me Dave if they arnt :(

SDC10567.jpg

SDC10568.jpg

Somebody quick, Mace Windu just took that guys wallet :lol Awesome news. I am so glad these are finally getting into everyones hands safely. Can't wait to see some of these guys painted up and the cool customs the will come from it.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ok here we are after a couple hours painting...

I didnt want to loose the amazing deatil on him, so i i've only done three skin tone coats, yes he's "darker" than he appeared in the films (i think...hey who knew SLJ was trying a subtle Michael thing?:p)..yes he has slightly bloodshot eyes, but then again so do i...amazing what 5 nights of no rest does to you...

He hasnt been dull coated and highlighted (gloss) yet, but he's looking good...hope you like

two with flash
SDC10569.jpg

SDC10570.jpg

One Without
SDC10575.jpg

Now i just have to wait till the new TT Slim Black bodies come out, as i sure as heck aint putting him on the shoddy Buck Body currently being used for Mace...

I sent out all of the tracking info for the domestic packages last night. I am in the process of scanning the receipt with the customs claim numbers for the international guys. All replacments were mailed out as of yesterday.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hey Ryan, I haven't heard from you. Do you have my tracking number??

Thanks.

If you could manage to throw an afro on him he would make an awesome jules.

Another week, still NOTHING. Please reply to my PM BlindVoyeur! STILL haven't got a tracking number from you! :(

Back