1/6 Mace Windu Custom head Finished.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I have replacments packaged up and ready to go for:

Venomous Venom
Microjow
Katkuru
Brinn 71
Anzik
Jinroh75

I will PM you the shipping info when I go to the PO in the morning. Anyone else that has had issues please feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks Again,
Ryan

I sent out all of the tracking info for the domestic packages last night. I am in the process of scanning the receipt with the customs claim numbers for the international guys. All replacments were mailed out as of yesterday.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan I would like to publicly thank you for your integrity. The custom world was starting to seem rather dark and untrustworthy and its good to know that there are some stand up guys like you out there.

I really appreciate it. I make mistakes (and get behind) just like everybody else, but when possible I try to fix them as well.

I really appreciate it. I make mistakes (and get behind) just like everybody else, but when possible I try to fix them as well.

I really can’t help but feel that you’re talking about me here….so I’m sorry if I slowed you down with your orders Ryan…:monkey2:monkey2

Back