1/6 Lara Croft £2400 on eBay and counting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell!? I'm gonna make one of those things tomorrow if that's what I can get for it. All that stuff is readily avalible on eBay.

That's messsed!

Yeah, I'd guess some kind of shill bidding or a fake account... although his other figure and previously sold ones were priced realistically :huh

Yeah this has to be fake, probably has a couple different accounts or friends upping the bids every time someone bids, unless there is just an undying love for Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider movies some where in the world.

shill bidding lawl. the seller probobly has ToNs of them and is trying to sell one for alot, or fake sell one rather, then put the others up at a"BARGAIN" price of 1/2 that.

Even if it's a fake,the "winner" should pay an strong commission to ebay and paypal...so it's an stupid idea doing a fake auction...

It just ended at £3600 with another bidder coming in albeit with a feedback of 1. How bizarre.

You just need to agree to cancel the auction... no one get's charged anything except the listing fee, which for an auction is usually waved or less than a buck.

While I seriously doubt this is legit (buyer or seller shenanigins) there are cases where figures go for insane prices; I remember a custom Spenser did many years ago that ended over $1500... and he was charging like $200 for full figures. I couldn't sell a custom Jason figure when my asking price was $200, but then lowered it to $99 and the final price was $510; eBay is a strange place.

Back