1/6 1/6 Landspeeder x-34 for hot toys farm boy Luke Skywalker. Yes or no?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, due to the overwhelming replies on my facebook group and instagram, I had already started the process of figuring out the prototype and cost less than an hour after posting here. I will get the price indication out to you guys as soon as possible. I have a very detailed 3d model we will use.

I’m down, J. Yes. Lighted cockpit controls. Are you planning for some metal parts and wheels too?

No lighting, metal or wheels. I am thinking of making a transparent stand

Painted or unpainted?

Painted
Need a price estimate before saying yes or no but want to say yes.

I’m considering. Møre details about price and paint please...I’m from the Netherlands so I will come pick it up so no shippingcosts for me!

You are always welcome!

I’m down, J. Yes. Lighted cockpit controls. Are you planning for some metal parts and wheels too?

Is this vehicle even supposed to have wheels? Why ask for that when it's supposed to be a vehicle that hovers without any wheels? What would metal parts add besides cost? Lights are not needed either.

I'd be interested depending on price range. Your model design looks great!

Is this vehicle even supposed to have wheels? Why ask for that when it's supposed to be a vehicle that hovers without any wheels? What would metal parts add besides cost? Lights are not needed either.

well it’s not gonna really hover. You do know that right? The real vehicle yes has wheels. It doesn’t really hover. CNC Metal parts are always part of Joost’s kits and add realism and a higher degree of quality to the models. Plus, as I said, for me, the cost is not an issue so I’ve asked for things that fit MY wallet. Not sure what YOU can afford. That’s your problem. And as for the lights, again, that’s what I want for my collection. Again, cost not being the central issue for me.

well it’s not gonna really hover. You do know that right? The real vehicle yes has wheels. It doesn’t really hover. CNC Metal parts are always part of Joost’s kits and add realism and a higher degree of quality to the models. Plus, as I said, for me, the cost is not an issue so I’ve asked for things that fit MY wallet. Not sure what YOU can afford. That’s your problem. And as for the lights, again, that’s what I want for my collection. Again, cost not being the central issue for me.
Whilst this is not one for me I have to agree that lights make the dioramas so cool - I’m not sure what would light up on a landspeeder and what benefit it brings vs cost thou

I never seen footage in the movie of the landspeeder with wheels. Why would you want wheels? Are you planning to roll this around like a kid? Adding metal parts does not add realism because painted plastic looks just as realistic as painted metal. As far a what I can afford I am sure this would not come close to being too expensive for me to afford. I just don't see the point of adding metal just to say its metal.

Well you’re entitled to your opinion of what YOU want just as I am to what I want. What’s you’re deal man. You want to start a fight or something? I wasn’t responding to you at all.
The metal is a must if you’re collecting the Jazz models, dumas.
You need it to be plastic so your mom will let you buy it? I’d direct you to JazzInc website so you can see all the high quality CNC work on thes model kits. Also there is a trend in the higher end HT figures adding die cast; Asmus and 3A doing metal weapons. Lots of examples of why you do metal. Try looking in the adult collectibles section.

Joost, Sorry I won’t further derail you business thread responding to this kid and his mom. :dunno

Last edited:
Yeah...there’s a ton of Iron Man collectors that would argue that cast metal parts add a real next level feel and quality to the figures. I have to say, Jazz’s metal dioramas give them a real high end fabricated feel.

Well you’re entitled to your opinion of what YOU want just as I am to what I want. What’s you’re deal man. You want to start a fight or something? I wasn’t responding to you at all.
The metal is a must if you’re collecting the Jazz models, dumas.
You need it to be plastic so your mom will let you buy it? I’d direct you to JazzInc website so you can see all the high quality CNC work on thes model kits. Also there is a trend in the higher end HT figures adding die cast; Asmus and 3A doing metal weapons. Lots of examples of why you do metal. Try looking in the adult collectibles section.

Joost, Sorry I won’t further derail you business thread responding to this kid and his mom. :dunno

You get your feelings hurt and you resort to name calling. How mature of you. The simple fact is none of what you are clamoring for adds value. As a matter of fact adding wheels to this landspeeder cheapens it.

Jazz please add me to list!...and I totally plan to make mine hover, using an electromagnet. The one I have will support around 1 1/2 pounds, hopefully that will be enough.

I’d love it if the electromagnetic could be totally hidden but it probably won’t be possible.

e704f5deaaf3d139dd0235d47b426f80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back