1/6 Kyrr Geron (Mandalorian) Custom Figure (FIRST UPDATE IN 5 MONTHS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you ever post pics of your custom Mando anywhere? I'd be interested in seeing them, even if you never finished. Who knows, if you still have the pieces you might be able to finish it up one day.

I've posted pictures of my repainted/upgrade Mandalorians (based on Ultimate Villain Jango Fetts/VOTC Boba Fett figures), but I lost my custom armor a while ago. :(

I've posted pictures of my repainted/upgrade Mandalorians (based on Ultimate Villain Jango Fetts/VOTC Boba Fett figures), but I lost my custom armor a while ago. :(

How odd that you should say that - just today, I realized that I've lost my entire set of custom armor for this project. :slap

This isn't the first time, either - back when I was trying to make the armor and helmet out of only paper, glue, and paint (with no superglue or sculpey,) I got most of the pieces done, painted, and even weathered. I have yet to find them...

So that's two partial sets of scratch-built Mando armor that have simply disappeared... I hope I find the more recent armor (which is made of plastic) eventually...

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear you lost your armor, too. If you ever find it, take pictures of it as soon as possible! Unless you meant "lost" in another way (if the armor was entirely obliterated in some disaster, for example.)

Back