1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Faststreets, who did the paint-up on your "cairo indy" trevor grove sculpt? Its amazing.

A guy in HK named Sean Ho, who is also the best friend of Kato (I guess geniuses travel together). Haven’t talk to him in a long time, from what I last heard, he was no longer doing repaint(s), but what the hell do I know, I would ask Kato if I were you.
Also, He did that paint job nine years ago, look at how amazing it is and how well it holds up compared to even the most modern and best Hot Toys new releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mfisher.....i sent you a PM. Hoping I can purchase a Indy belt,holster, and whip. Apparently everyone on here has one except me. They look amazing and ive heard enough about them, ......im sold.

Yeah, when you see great work you gotta strike fast...before the artist moves on to different things.

You are striking correctly with Mike Fisher, there you get the rare combination of genuine talent - artist combined with someone who has a genuine love & respect of the films: you cannot go wrong with him.

“You have chosen wisely ...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to thank Mike Fisher for the KOTCS whip, and holster set that I just received. Masterful work as usual!! It completes a KOTCS era Indy I've been working on. It's crazy how different this film's belt set is from the other films. I hadn't realized it until Mike filled me in and he's captured all the detail incredibly well.
7c3cc3df1af0180f7b10ef91b2f2e5c5.jpg
679a9b0208d5f3537d2af0c707fcce9f.jpg
fd26e6a54fce361bb3d5f94327439e99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's a great sculpt. I held my finger over the hairline and I can really see it as KOTCS.

The cool thing about these Supermad figure sets is that it includes TWO Ford head sculpts... So I will have an extra to build my KOTCS figure and still have the BR 2049 figure complete as well... For years have wanted to build a stacked crate display to pose a KOTCS Indy atop... Looks like that may finally happen !

The cool thing about these Supermad figure sets is that it includes TWO Ford head sculpts... So I will have an extra to build my KOTCS figure and still have the BR 2049 figure complete as well... For years have wanted to build a stacked crate display to pose a KOTCS Indy atop... Looks like that may finally happen !

:rock

Can’t wait to see that Mike!

I bought 2 figures so that I can pose one with just the T-Shirt with a clean Officer K, and one with the overshirt and bruised head to pose with a more broken in Officer K. One of the additional clean heads will be used for my KOTCS/Old Man Jones. I have the Kato outfit, all the extras I need from the HT DX05 and your KOTCS belt rig and holster Mike. Looking forward to finally having him done! I might even bash an opening sequence (sans jacket and gun belt) with the 4th head.

Last edited:

I had that set up a couple of years ago!
1369C968-5B80-4DF6-AAF6-95B2712F9875.jpeg

Nice !!! I plan on building my crates from wood and having someone with one of those Cricut machines make me some stencils so I can do the TOP SECRET stencils with the serial numbers etc....

Nice !!! I plan on building my crates from wood and having someone with one of those Cricut machines make me some stencils so I can do the TOP SECRET stencils with the serial numbers etc....

Cool! That’ll look great.

Cavlcade, Who's pants and shirt? The "lay" of the pant fabric on ur KOTCS indy is outstanding!

Im seriously considering getting the Supermad blade hunter fig, just for the head sculpt and parting out the rest. Promo pics look really good.

Back