1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`m eventually going to work on a custom indi. I have the recast MJ Choi sculpt I got last year I think it was last year. I got a mix bag of parts between hot toys and toys McCoy. just need to get a good body. what would be a good base body to use?

I`m eventually going to work on a custom indi. I have the recast MJ Choi sculpt I got last year I think it was last year. I got a mix bag of parts between hot toys and toys McCoy. just need to get a good body. what would be a good base body to use?

The DX05 from the HT Indy is great.

I used this one for my Raiders Indy. A little slimmer than the DX05 body, and I think the jacket hangs much better.

a1.jpg

If you use the DX indy body, you'll need to arm swap. Arms are too muscled for a ROTLA indy

Here go some better quality pics of my current Indy custom.

IMGP4432.jpg

indy Untitled-1.jpg

the thing that bothers me the most now is the shirt. I might use the TOD shirt again for a darker grey tone, smaller buttons.

Here go some better quality pics of my current Indy custom.

the thing that bothers me the most now is the shirt. I might use the TOD shirt again for a darker grey tone, smaller buttons.

The Temple shirt and pants are the most accurate in terms of color in my opinion.

Yeah, Indy's shirt is supposed to be a greyish color, but always seems to end up sandy colored on 1/6 figs. I still really like the HT pants because they hang so well, but yeah, still not quite right in terms of color.

And the HT shirt always feels like it's 3/4's collar.:gah::lol

Here´s my second Indy try:

M.J. sculpt, Inigou fedora and painted by Mark Simpson. Thanks to Ebeneezer Jones for the sculpt!

indy1nhs8w.jpg

indy2bjsv5.jpg

Ice

Back