1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This weekend I took my first stab at customizing paint work on any of my figures. I was always a little disappointed by SS's TOD sculpt. I was lucky enough to get an after market head, but it was clean as a whistle. I wanted to weather in paint similar to the SS version, so I took the risk of painting on a head I would likely never get back.

I moved forward and I think it came out pretty good looking but would love other feedback, pro and con. I also gave him a bit of a gloss dirt wash over his arm, chest and head to dirty him up some and make him look like he was a little sweaty.

I MAY take a go at dirtying up his clothes but I have no idea where to begin on that, afraid I will ruin them.

Opinions?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Nice work on the paint and sweat. Your inspiring me to start some of my own paint projects.

Yes, it is. Slight re-paint on the face to remove the cuts & bruises and also a slight modification and re-paint to the hair to close up that ghastly gap!!! I think it looks a lot better now!

This weekend I took my first stab at customizing paint work on any of my figures. I was always a little disappointed by SS's TOD sculpt. I was lucky enough to get an after market head, but it was clean as a whistle. I wanted to weather in paint similar to the SS version, so I took the risk of painting on a head I would likely never get back.

I moved forward and I think it came out pretty good looking but would love other feedback, pro and con. I also gave him a bit of a gloss dirt wash over his arm, chest and head to dirty him up some and make him look like he was a little sweaty.

I MAY take a go at dirtying up his clothes but I have no idea where to begin on that, afraid I will ruin them.

Opinions?
View attachment 321270

He looks great!
What head is that?

It looks like the "Treasure Hunter" sculpt that was offered by OSK back in the summer - They sold out pretty quickly but you'll still see one on eBay occasionally. Someone here will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was a recast (MJ Choi?).

Thank you Pete/Timemeddler for the brilliant medicom cross. Never received anything so well packaged.
Look forwards t completing my Indiana set up with some more of your items.

Hey guys, i have my yunsil clothing on the banner body, and wonder if changing it to the solo one would make a difference.

Back