1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you guys using for weathering?? I weathered a Kato jacket for a friend with PECARD leather dressing but Yunsil´s jacket seems of a different material, dont know if it will work.

Yeah, Yunsil's jacket is too light for Pecards. Even the Pecards leather lotion will be too much. I think people are using acrylic paints and weathering powders. I like powders and Fuller's Earth because you can always wash/wipe it off if you change your mind.

Just ordered sideshow Indy and curious if anyone has a suggestion on a jacket to order. Is the hot toys one good or is there any others out there, one I saw on eBay looked cheap

Yeah, Yunsil's jacket is too light for Pecards. Even the Pecards leather lotion will be too much. I think people are using acrylic paints and weathering powders. I like powders and Fuller's Earth because you can always wash/wipe it off if you change your mind.

You are right. I tried Pecard and did not work. Will try powders and acrylics. Many thanks. Will post results soon

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Pecards is designed for leather. I don't know for sure if Yunsil's jacket is actually leather. Your best bet is paint.

Just ordered sideshow Indy and curious if anyone has a suggestion on a jacket to order. Is the hot toys one good or is there any others out there, one I saw on eBay looked cheap

Which SS Indy? The original Raiders one from 2008 or the Temple of Doom one from this year? Either way, I personally like the HT jacket for the Temple version.

Hey Paul, I already bought Ebeneezer Jones M.J.Choi - Inigou combo and will let it paint by Mark Simpson. :)

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I've had this custom Indy in my collection for awhile and he's been on the back burner. If anyone's interested, let me know. Full Kato E. outfit, Inigo V1 sculpt and hat, MFisher TOD whip, and Hot Toys accessories and boots.

GEDC0785.JPG

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I've had this custom Indy in my collection for awhile and he's been on the back burner. If anyone's interested, let me know. Full Kato E. outfit, Inigo V1 sculpt and hat, MFisher TOD whip, and Hot Toys accessories and boots.

View attachment 312564
Would you be interrested in selling just the jacket?

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Honestly, it would have to be something ridiculous. To part out a rare and long sold-out Kato set is a tough sell.

I was going to say for the price to acquire only the jacket you might as well buy the whole set.

Honestly, it would have to be something ridiculous. To part out a rare and long sold-out Kato set is a tough sell.
Ok thanks. I know it is long sold out so it would proberbly be better to buy the whole figure, but I only need the jacket. Thanks anyway

I am however, willing to sell just the outfit. Again, for the right price.
Yeah ok, but again I only need the jacket and really don't have any idea how much the whole outfit is worth so I wouldn't want to insult you.

Back