1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Aphex Twin version, nice! I did get the non smiling version but couldn't bring myself to use it. Mine will be headless till I get one from Kit.

The Aphex Twin version, nice! I did get the non smiling version but couldn't bring myself to use it. Mine will be headless till I get one from Kit.
Thanks I got it cheap off ebay to paint has a stand in its on the small side but will do for the couple of week until the inigo one ships

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2e4d2ca5cddaa8f6fd9f515521afef06.jpg
I painted up a warrior gate sculpt to stand in until my Inigo v2 arrives

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Let me know if you ever want to get rid of it! [emoji2]

That looks great! The best I have seen that sculpt look. The jacket looks good too. Is it the HT one with the lapels glued down?
Thanks, I'm pretty happy with it now.
Yes it is the Hot toys jacket with glued lapels and a bit weathering with some sandpaper 😊

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

I like the look of the 1/1 Indy gear hanging up in the background. Did it take much to collect all the right pieces?
Thanks, well it has taken me a couple of years to collect all the right clothes and I still need the Alden boots, but they are pretty expensive, around 500$
The jacket is a Raiders Hero from Wested.com and so are the pants. The shirt I picked up on eBay some years ago. It's all pretty much depending on how good quality and movie accuracy you want it to be, but I would say the right fedora and bullwhip are the most expensive.
The clothes are affordable.

Thanks, well it has taken me a couple of years to collect all the right clothes and I still need the Alden boots, but they are pretty expensive, around 500$
The jacket is a Raiders Hero from Wested.com and so are the pants. The shirt I picked up on eBay some years ago. It's all pretty much depending on how good quality and movie accuracy you want it to be, but I would say the right fedora and bullwhip are the most expensive.
The clothes are affordable.

The closest I got was a shoulder bag, similar in style but not a match. It must be fun to put the ensemble on and dream a while....

The closest I got was a shoulder bag, similar in style but not a match. It must be fun to put the ensemble on and dream a while....
I also started out with some costumes and upgraded it through the years. It is a lot of fun as it is bulding custom figures too 😊

so I am sorry, but I got the k.o. head from Kit.

I think that it improves the overall look of my figure. Still lots of work to be done: apply the dressing product on the Kato jacket, weather, futz, make the neck heigth right...

But here go some more pics.

13473084_1777454075831171_1282741100_n(1).jpg

13398373_1127517367289645_792167149_n that.jpg

German Indy with the Sideshow head , think I will fill and paint the seams in the hair and change the blood on the face.

f2ae4418cca8f89c913978969f89b4c8.jpg

e5974e6adf9e91aa662f5146d67c03d5.jpg

77d108dcc93ead401b075670f1b9f580.jpg

ec79ce6b2b1aa7e9ce03993c392bd1e1.jpg

906f5149d1cf7077aa912b12bfb83be6.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

German Indy with the Sideshow head , think I will fill and paint the seams in the hair and change the blood on the face.

f2ae4418cca8f89c913978969f89b4c8.jpg

All your figures have been beaten up. You should play with them nicely instead. :wink1:

Filling the seam will improve the head no end. I don't know how Sideshow ended up doing that to such a great sculpt.

so I am sorry, but I got the k.o. head from Kit.

I think that it improves the overall look of my figure. Still lots of work to be done: apply the dressing product on the Kato jacket, weather, futz, make the neck heigth right...

But here go some more pics.

View attachment 271027

View attachment 271028
the up graded clothing looks fabulous. There is some great Indy,s including the ssc customs.

Back