1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg
I still think the Inigou V1 sculpt beats the MJ Choi original/re-cast hands down, but it was interesting to see the comparison. The re-cast will sit atop my Last Crusade Indy for now, whilst I wait for my V2 Inigou...

Here's my little contribution. I only picked up SSC Doom because I got a sweet deal for him plus I saw this KO head coming out which I liked a whole lot more than the celebrated stock head (don't shoot me haha). But I definitely get an older vibe from the portrait a la Crusade, like others have suggested...

Yeah, he does work rather well there, and I see nothing wrong with the ears there either.

I really see Harrison less and less in the Inigo now I've seen that recast better. Hand sculpted is starting to win out over 3D now, there's more personality in hand done to me, it's that connection between hand and material that you just don't get on a computer.

I really see Harrison less and less in the Inigo now I've seen that recast better. Hand sculpted is starting to win out over 3D now, there's more personality in hand done to me, it's that connection between hand and material that you just don't get on a computer.
Agreed. I do like the Inigo V2 though. V1 I didn't like at all, it's s shame people had to double dip on a custom head to get it right. The MJ imo is the most Ford likeness, but as others have said It may be more TLC than the other two. I really like the TOD SS sculpt as well. Between those three I think there's enough quality Indy sculpts to please every one.

I can't remember if I posted it or I was going yo post but forgot, I'd really like to see a smiling Indy and an Angry Indy sculpts. Smiling to give the figure a little personality and an angry one to get in some really nice action/fighting poses for dioramas etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Somebody on FB had sent some smiling and scowling Indy heads to Modern Life to be printed and they didn't look half bad. They may turn up on here at some point. If Kit gets more of their head in then I think I'll go for one and finally put my Indy to bed once and for all.

As detailed as this KO Choi head is, some of the characteristics and features seem to be over-emphasised, almost to the point of being a characture (Spitting Image, anyone?!) and it reminded me of something I'd seen before, and after a little Google searching I found it. This is a model of the human head where the size of each body part is determined by the quantity of nerves dedicated for each sense of the brain.
image.jpg

I didn't found.There was only smiling Fasbinder print teaser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inigos page. Inigo made 2 indy sculpts with different expressio s and toria only used her printer to print inigos digital files

Sent from my SM-A500H using Tapatalk

Back