1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$_57.JPG

What the? :lol

He's got lifeless eyes.... black eyes... like a doll's eyes.

Déjà vu... :wink1: :lol

Not my pics. Found on Facebook.

Thanks for posting.

Not easy to judge based on angles but it seems the recast is still a larger head.

Seeing as the DX05 is the same size as the SS TOD it looks like the SS TOD fedora will fit the recast better; and in turn the recast hat should fit the TOD.

Thanks for posting.

Not easy to judge based on angles but it seems the recast is still a larger head.

Seeing as the DX05 is the same size as the SS TOD it looks like the SS TOD fedora will fit the recast better; and in turn the recast hat should fit the TOD.
Yeah it's still hard to tell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The proportions on the recast remind me of the SSC KOTCS head. Looks like you'll need to be careful to avoid a bobblehead if you go for a recast.

I think the one eye looks a little funky but otherwise pretty solid paint work imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I agree, the paint apps look pretty decent but it looks like the size is still an issue.

Just curious as to why they seem to only recast MJ Chois heads? Seems like a reoccurring process of a while after forum release there is a recast factory release?

They must think it's the one everyone wants. If you released yours, maybe they'd do that as well. Probably a reason there for you not to, but that's up to you.

Too bad this HS is not on par with the amazing Stark 5.0 recasted head, which is Hot Toys's quality.

Back