1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New V1 Inigo head. Heavier beard, more Raiders. A bargain at £80! image.jpeg

Was messing around with the lighting and settings on my camera, took a few of Indy. Gives kind of a desert sun vibe. :)

hi friends , i m from france and im searching an inigo indi custom head !!! all that i see drive me crazy :slap !! help me please to find it or may be someone would like to sell one! a head or a complete indi custom! thanks everybody !

hi friends , i m from france and im searching an inigo indi custom head !!! all that i see drive me crazy :slap !! help me please to find it or may be someone would like to sell one! a head or a complete indi custom! thanks everybody !

PM Inigo on here, he's also likely to post a link to a thread for it when he's ready.

I have one for sale that was painted by Kuato if you like.

Sent from my SM-A500H using Tapatalk

Yeah, but isn't Marf's a special 90% scale shrunk-down cast of the original Choi sculpt, which is a little bit too big? Also looks like he's wearing the Inigo fedora too.

Back