1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones. But if adventure has a nickname, it must be The Rocketeer.

The Nazis never stood a chance. :)

Simply the best Indy custom I've seen.
What's the parts?...and how do I get one that looks exactly the same? It's perfect. I just want a decent Indy.

Simply the best Indy custom I've seen.
What's the parts?...and how do I get one that looks exactly the same? It's perfect. I just want a decent Indy.

Thanks! :)

The recipe is:

Sculpt - Modified MJ/Inigo combo

Paint/Weathering - Silentsurfer

Body - Hot Toys Bruce Banner

Jacket/Pants - Kato E.

Shirt/Web Belt - Yunsil

Boots - Hot Toys

Gun rig - Yunsil belt with mfisher holster

Whip - mfisher

Satchel - Repainted SSC strap with DID respirator bag

Thanks! :)

The recipe is:

Sculpt - Modified MJ/Inigo combo

Paint/Weathering - Silentsurfer

Body - Hot Toys Bruce Banner

Jacket/Pants - Kato E.

Shirt/Web Belt - Yunsil

Boots - Hot Toys

Gun rig - Yunsil belt with mfisher holster

Whip - mfisher

Satchel - Repainted SSC strap with DID respirator bag
And at the risk of sounding crass, what was the approximate cost of putting it together?

And sorry, not familiar with all the names, and are the parts easy to find on ebay and such?
Basically, if someone sold this item, I'd pay what they where asking. But I'd love to try to hunt the parts themselves, you know, like in an Indy movie.

I donno why most of sculptor are unable to make a nice finishing along the neck line.

Now I would like to show you the result after using the cutter to modifiy the neck line :

before : afbe88552ece766e2332ded68c80c9c1.jpg

after :
20160106_172300.jpg

After modification , it looks more natural and nice even in side view when putting it on the body modification
20160106_171124.jpg
20160106_171103.jpg
20160106_170952.jpg

Last edited:
I donno why most of sculptor are unable to make a nice finishing along the neck line.

Now I would like to show you the result after using the cutter to modifiy the neck line :

before : View attachment 235041

after :
View attachment 235040

After modification , it looks more natural and nice even in side view when putting it on the body modification
View attachment 235038
View attachment 235037
View attachment 235039

Just an idea Kato.

If i supply the leather, would you be interested in making a few more Indy jackets. I can send it all cut and ready to stitch.

before : View attachment 235041

after :
View attachment 235040

View attachment 235038
View attachment 235037
View attachment 235039
Great!Could you do those mods for my sculp, maybe?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back