1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably the most accurate/authentic/beautiful representation of Indy I've seen so far. Fantastic figure, Marf! Fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is one hell of an Indy [emoji122]🏻 wish I was able to shrunk the mj head :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!

:rotfl

congrats!!!

Wow, that is amazing. Nice job! Just wondering....which jacket did you use? Yunsil?

Wow, thank you everyone!:1-1: The jacket is by Kato E. from his second run, but I used special leather paint to make it darker. :)

You're right there, I'm in a quandary, I just can't afford any shirt by Yunsil or Kato. If I could find one for a decent price I'd maybe get a DX shirt. Sometimes I think I'll stick with what I have, then I look again and think differently. What should I do!?

You know, something else has bothered me about Indy outfits, nobody has done what can be considered a definitive pair of Alden 405's in 1/6. If you think the HT ones are awesome, just look at this pic of an actual Alden 405:

You can see there that the HT ones are way, way off. Theirs look like 70's disco boots with the stack heels. Hasbro got reasonably close bar the sole and heel colours. SSC didn't, and so, we still need a definitive pair before any of our Indys will truly be complete.

Last edited:
Is that the Relic Hunter shirt? I just took that off mine to swap for a DX shirt. I also noticed you didn't use Inigous' hat, is that the HT one? As good as Henry looks, that head is way oversized. I used the Headplay sculpt on mine and it looks really good:

The SSC hat and glasses fit that really well and the proportions are much better. Other than that, Rocco's Henry is really nice.

Back