1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all, Im not sure how to multi quote unfortunately, i think the sweaty look is because i havent put sealer on but i quite like it without, Cheers Pete, im not sure better both are fantastic, im still torn between the 2, also I think my new camera helps as it takes much more natural shots.

W.I.P on my indy with yunsil outfit and inigou sculpt , have my Mfisher belt and holster and whip coming soon.

DSC_0619.jpg

I am pretty blown away by some of the work being shown. I am new to the hobby and was wondering if it is still possible to buy these head sculpts, like the Inigo or MJ Choi? I recently aquired the DX5 but that sculpt is really lacking. Any advice on how to freshen him up is welcome. Thanks!

Looking real nice Mike! I see you have all of the essentials at hand including a cold beverage of choice.

I seem to have missed so much here. I have to say, I think RDeezy's is hands down one of the best Indys I've seen. The Inigou hat sells it so much better than the original MJ one did. As for mine, well, it will comprise a Trev sculpt with a modded DX hat (no height mod, just the pinch). I've tried it on the rest and it looks good enough to me. One day I'll get an HT revolver, paint and finish the figure and finally have it done. I've been working on it since 2005!

I seem to have missed so much here. I have to say, I think RDeezy's is hands down one of the best Indys I've seen. The Inigou hat sells it so much better than the original MJ one did. As for mine, well, it will comprise a Trev sculpt with a modded DX hat (no height mod, just the pinch). I've tried it on the rest and it looks good enough to me. One day I'll get an HT revolver, paint and finish the figure and finally have it done. I've been working on it since 2005!
Thanks Roger means a lot coming from you bud.

Can't wait to see yours finally complete..10 years is a long journey!

Thanks,

Currently, my health just isn't up to the energy and concentration levels I need. I have to have an operation on my gall bladder as I have gallstones. This means I can't eat any fat, which I burn for energy. No fat = No energy. Once I have the op done I'll be back to normal, though when that will be is anyone's guess right now.

Quick shot of the MJ Choi sculpt painted by me, placeholder jacket just to get an idea.
View attachment 212930

Man if only choi himself could paint like this. Awesome indy there. The size of this head and the paintjob is holding me back......for now. And of course the lack of funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The MJ Choi head-sculpt is without a doubt the best Indy sculpt available, in-hand the paintwork is fantastic & the expression is perfect.

I recently completed my Indiana Jones, here are a few pictures. :whip

While I really like the head, I've never been keen on that hat. It looks far too small and is completely the wrong shape of crown, it just doesn't look convincingly like he could fit his head under it. RDeezy's is the ultimate because time was taken to get the hat right. You really can't have one without the other.

93350f2f129fa285d65eed2f61616840.jpg

2db4dfad386cbc37859168f3dd41a1f1.jpg

My Indy. All these new head are impressive but for me the best sculpt will remain Trevor Groves'. Once repainted, the sculpt with that hat shape perfectly captures the Raiders feel. Paintjob on mine is not perfect but i really love the look in his eyes. I can hear him say "Nazis, i hate these guys."
And i think that this Raiders feel is not here on MJ and Inigou sculpts. But that's just my opinion [emoji1] [emoji1]

Back