1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Indy, Chili! :clap

No matter how great the casting would be for another Indy, and I'm for Pratt, Im for leaving the trilogy alone. :lecture

Here's to Ford forever....

IMG_7083_zpshxgkql4d.jpg

IMG_7082_zpsd6wfqkwm.jpg

I picked up the HT jacket and weathered it up with view to using it with the SS ToD Indy. Given the fact that I've never attempted anything like this before, I'm pretty happy with the result.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423174881852.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423174881852.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 274
  • uploadfromtaptalk1423174904677.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423174904677.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 259
I can't partake in a reboot convo.. as much as I really do enjoy Chris Pratt, Id prefer to share new images of my Indy figure. Josh Small captures such extreme detail in his paint work, I tried to illustrate the detail in the close up shot!

Lovely Indy there,

I'm torn with mine as to which way to go. That head with an HT hat, that head with the SSC TOD hat or the SSC TOD head and hat.

One way or another I really should get him done this year....

Beautiful Indy, Chili! :clap

No matter how great the casting would be for another Indy, and I'm for Pratt, Im for leaving the trilogy alone. :lecture

Here's to Ford forever....

With the current climate, Hollywood sadly won't leave Indy alone and we will see a reboot, it's inevitable. However, nobody is making us go and see it, we don't have to if we don't want to. If we want to leave the movies where they are, we can.

Anyway, another lovely Indy there and it's definitely Ford. Seeing how he does as Han again will shape whether or not he ever does Indy again.

I wonder is it gonna be "son of Indy" or an actual reboot with Pratt as Indy?
I don't mind so much if Pratt is supposed to be "the new" Indy, inheriting the mantel.

I wonder is it gonna be "son of Indy" or an actual reboot with Pratt as Indy?
I don't mind so much if Pratt is supposed to be "the new" Indy, inheriting the mantel.
It will be a straight ahead 'further adventures' deal. If it was 'son of...' he'd be wearing flares in the '70's [emoji6]

Yeah, I'd think that way too. I'm sure there are untold stories they could do. The thing that gets me about modern movies is, when the kids that went to see them are in their mid 40's, will the movies they saw as kids be hailed as classics like the movies we saw!?

Every generation will have their 'touchstone' films, it's just the late 70's - early 80's was a boom time for iconic mainstream, blockbuster cinema.

For example , Guardians of the Galaxy is an entertaining enough, if derivative, movie, but is it as iconic as ROTLA? To me and you it never will be, but to a nine year old kid today, who knows?

True,

Thing is, does any movie truly become classic now. In car terms, a classic isn't around in any great number now, whereas you can go and buy practically any movie you want any time you want. In this throwaway age, can any movie be allowed to become a true classic?

I think a film is different in that it's not really a physical thing. Sure you can own a copy of it on blu-ray, but it's more than that. Its how it effects you emotionally each time you watch it. Great films retain the power to effect the viewer. So in a way, its not you possessing the movie, it's how it possesses you.

Nice work. I don't think I've seen a Forrestal dio before. Unless Hemble did one.

Hi all. Thought I would just stop by and post this for you. Built from scratch. Enjoy.

Very nice dio, love the texture on the stone work.

If you use the video tag you can embed videos here on the forum so folks don't have to link out to Youtube. Also, since the video is really a slideshow, it's better to just post photos as they're easier to look at in isolation or in a group, plus it's kind of the subject of this thread and you can just add them all here or image link them from an image hoster.

I actually quite like the SSC TOD Indy but in all likelihood it'll be a mess. Its a pity.
I think of all the proto's they've put out since they've raised their 1/6 price point, Indy easily looks the most promising. But we'll have to wait and see, I guess.

Back