1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sideshow Indy with head repaint is up for sell.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96503

img0886fg.jpg

img0887p.jpg

the hats custom I got it a few years back I like cause it can come off and the head is just a recasting of the McCoy Toys head...I have had this Indy for a long time now and I just keep updateing it.

Ditching one of my Indy customs as well.... Custom Indy in German disguise.. hand painted Arnie Kim head.. all insignia is cloth.. pouches and boots are leather... made the bazooka from spare parts..

749.jpg

I have a Kato Indiana Jones Tailored Shirt for sale in the Sales section. Shoot me a PM if your interested. Also as a bonus im throwing in a DID web belt.

indy was my biggest wish whe i was a child but no toys of him at least in my country (Mexico) i customized a mego superman with street market clothing as my indy ( also did a clash of titans perseus with the same doll with my older´bro´s silk underware hahah got punished for that ) so as i see i wasn´t the only one in this kind of activitie but at my hood yes and i was the freaky one who would have given every thing for the desired toy even the bike for a biker scout now i can make what ever i wish i am a sculpter so if ya need anything ask for it and ill´do it thats how i earn profit i´m brand new on the site but you´ll hear of me regards

welcome Fadrique! It's always good to have a new sculptor! Nice repaint Johnny! Maybe add a pic of the face looking t the camera?

Thanks, I'll take more pics tomorrow. I'm trying different things techniques out with my repaints. The more you do the better you get.

Back