1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a look today, my local hobbycraft doesnt sell vallejo, only tamiya, i think that was why i went with them in the first place

ok ebay does have some good prices, i can pick any 8 colours, just wondering what would be best for indy, the problem is that i cant see the colours, only their names. what colours do other people use? the hardest to work out is the skin tone colour, everything else should be easiest to mix but id like consistancy with the skin colour, any help is much appreciated

Hey Guys I'm considering getting my Raiders Indy head repainted
who are some of the better guys to talk to here about comminsioning the job and what is an average cost.

Thanks for everyones input.

I was hoping to get the job within the U.S.

ok ebay does have some good prices, i can pick any 8 colours, just wondering what would be best for indy, the problem is that i cant see the colours, only their names. what colours do other people use? the hardest to work out is the skin tone colour, everything else should be easiest to mix but id like consistancy with the skin colour, any help is much appreciated

Flat Flesh is the base colour I use 70955, lips are a mix of that, German Orange 805 and Saddle Brown 70940. Anything else I do with pastels.

CHEERS!

Hey Guys I'm considering getting my Raiders Indy head repainted
who are some of the better guys to talk to here about comminsioning the job and what is an average cost.

Thanks for everyones input.

I was hoping to get the job within the U.S.

Silent Surfer springs to mind, he's on here so you can PM him.

CHEERS!

that figure was made like 4 years ago when the side show figure didn't even exist. All the parts where adapted. It was an amazing figure for the time, now you could do one more accurate.

Great find though, i like the box.

Sal

ya I was looking for that for I had seen it a while back. Thanks! I tried to make the same figure a while back because of the list of accessories but I quit on it.

Hi all up-date time on my TOD Indy...

I now have his head's re-painting the both now to match the tone on the HT body

IMG00220-20110620-2003.jpg

IMG00221-20110620-2003.jpg

IMG00222-20110620-2004.jpg

IMG00223-20110620-2004.jpg

IMG00226-20110620-2006.jpg

IMG00226-20110620-2006-1.jpg

and the least two are the before

SS hat

IMG00227-20110620-2007.jpg

and now the start of the re-paint